Spectacular Outdoor Summer Spaces and Projects
I’m Lovin’ It (linky party)
My wish list for years had a backyard space with lush grass and enough private space for me to kick back on an lounge chair, or swing and sip a glass of wine on warm summer nights. Since moving to our current home three years ago and procuring the backyard, I’m dreaming even bigger now, envisioning a pergola with comfy patio furniture and string lights, lush gardens and in my wildest dreams, an in-ground pool. A girl can dream right?! For now I’ll pore over the dreamy Outdoor Summer Spaces and Projects that linked up to last weeks linky party!
This is week 312 (6 years) and I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
Outdoor Summer Spaces
- White Farmhouse Decor – Basket of Impatiens at Petticoat Junktion
- DIY Cedar Cubes for Landscape Lights + Backyard Pond Project at The Navage Patch
- Create Your Dream Balcony Garden at Heart Handmade
- Perennials Made Easy! Create Amazing Gardens at Get Busy Gardening
- Unique Garden Planter Ideas at She Saved
- Bicycle Basket Planter DIY tutorial at Refresh Restyle
- Summer Porch Decor DIY ideas at On Sutton Place
- DIY Garden Markers (AKA Plant Tombstones) at The Heathered Nest
More Summer Spaces
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to:
I’m Lovin’……. Spectacular Outdoor Summer Spaces and Projects
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.