Grilled Artichoke, Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Start with an oven ready cheese pizza and your favorite toppings for a fresh pizza at home! Like GRILLED ARTICHOKE CHICKEN SUN-DRIED TOMATO PIZZA we made for a girls night pizza party.
Whether it’s a girls night to watch your favorite show, or getting together with a few friends to catch up, a night at home with your best gal-pals is a great way to step back from hectic schedules and unwind. As part of my ongoing partnership with DIGIORNO pizza, my daughters and I are sharing some fun simple ideas for a Girls Night Pizza Party at home. All quick and easy ideas you can do in 20 minutes or less while the pizzas are baking in the oven. DIGIORNO pizza can help you rise to the occasion by baking up hot and fresh pizza with a perfect crust right in your own oven, giving you more time to spend with your guests.
Customize a DIGIORNO Four Cheese pizza with your favorite toppings, add a salad bar, store bought treats and an ice cold drink and you’re ready for a memorable Girls Night Pizza Party!
ARTICHOKE CHICKEN SUN-DRIED TOMATO PIZZA
I like to keep DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust Four Cheese pizzas in our freezer, because everyone likes cheese pizza, they are also great for customizing with some of our favorite toppings. Get creative! For our TV watch party we added grilled artichokes, chicken and sun-dried tomatoes for a delicious pizza pie!
- 1 DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust Four Cheese pizza
- 7 ounces grilled artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12 ounces grilled chicken (we used 1/2 bag of the ready cooked chicken you can find at the grocery store)
- 1-2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh pepper, to taste
- Remove DIGIORNO pizza from packaging
- Top with artichoke hearts, grilled chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with garlic powder and pepper.
- Finish by topping pizza with parmesan and bake according to package instructions.
- Remove from oven top with a little more parmesan, slice & serve.
**Making this recipe? Take a picture and share it on Instagram! Make sure to tag it #TidyMom so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
MORE: Make a ROASTED GARLIC AIOLI DIP for your pizza
To cook two DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust pizzas at once. Preheat & Bake at 400°F. Keep pizzas frozen while preheating. Remove pizzas from box, discard overwrap and cardboard. Place pizzas directly on oven racks—either side by side on the center rack (if you have room), or one on second rack from top and the other on second rack from the bottom of the oven. Bake about 20 minutes. Once golden brown, dish up and enjoy!
I garnished the other DIGIORNO pizza with parsley before serving.
While the pizzas were in the oven, we quickly set up a salad bar.
Easy Salad Bar Tips:
- Fill out your spread with store-bought items. For our menu, we included jarred olives and artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, red and yellow peppers, pre-sliced mushrooms, cucumber slices, croutons, cheese and salad dressing — colorful, flavorful ingredients that didn’t require much additional work beyond transferring them from a container to a bowl.
- Many salad dressings are quick and easy to make; Honey Dill Vinaigrette Dressing is a favorite at our house.
- Make it easy to serve one handed. Tongs are useful, be sure to have serving spoons or forks and small ladles or soup spoons to serve dressings.
Take into account whether your guests have big or little appetites, what you happen to have in the fridge, and your personal preferences for what goes into a salad. Feel free to tinker with the toppings to make the salad bar your very own. Any leftovers can be tossed together for a lunch box salad for the next day.
Don’t forget sips and sweets for your guests! For our party, we served up peach iced tea (or you can buy instant peach iced tea) as well as store-bought chocolate cookies with colorful sprinkles.
What toppings would you customize your DIGIORNO RISING CRUST pizza with?
Be sure to rise to the occasion and include DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust pizza for your next gathering!
Like this ARTICHOKE CHICKEN SUN-DRIED TOMATO PIZZA? PIN IT!
Disclaimer: I have been serving my family DIGIORNO pizza for years. I’m super excited to have a working partnership with them. As always, all opinions and views are all my own. Thank you for supporting sponsors that allow me to create new content for TidyMom.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.