Freebies

Free Fonts: I’m Lovin’ It

I’m a bit obsessed with fonts.  I love to add text to my photos and I’ve been known to spend more time searching for just the right free fonts to put on my pictures than I do photographing and editing them!

I get a lot of messages asking what fonts I’ve used on various pictures, so I thought I’d throw together a little list of some of my favorite free fonts.

TidyMom Favorite Free Fonts

Click each of the links to Download Free Fonts :

skinny jeans | oil can| simply glamorous | riesling | lemon chicken | talking to the moon | respective | quaver sans | freebooter script | haymaker | ecolier | 5th grade cursive | tidymom | champagne & limousines

Note:  some of these fonts are from Lost Type.  Lost Type  is not a free font site–it’s a pay-what-you-want site. You can enter zero to download fonts for free or choose a specific amount to send to the designer.

So tell me………are you a font collector? What are some of your favorites?  Leave a comment and let me know if you’d like to see more of my favorite fonts from time to time!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’…….Free Fonts!

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving! (please no etsy shops or giveaways)

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

87 Responses to “Free Fonts: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Molly posted on June 24, 2012 at 4:15 pm (#

Not too long ago I saw a font that was Play-Doh cans with a letter on each can. Unfortunately I didn’t download it or mark where I found it! Now (of course) I want to create a Play-Doh center for my classroom and would LOVE to use it!!!! Anyone know what I’m talking about and where I can find it?!?!
    Thanks!

2. teresa posted on June 24, 2012 at 6:25 pm (#

hi there…you have awesome stuff on your page…thank you for sharing all that you know and do!!!
    i have a question about the fonts…i love that you can download them, and thank you for making it easier, however i have no idea how to use them once downloaded…i don’t want to sound naieve…but how do i get them so i can use them in microsoft word??? please help?!?

thanks again… teresa

3. teresa posted on June 24, 2012 at 6:28 pm (#

i have a question about the fonts…i love that you can download them, and thank you for making it easier, however i have no idea how to use them once downloaded…i don’t want to sound naive…but how do i get them so i can use them in microsoft word??? please help?!?

thanks again… teresa

4. Nicole posted on June 24, 2012 at 7:18 pm (#

Thanks for the links!!! You might want to add that some of these fonts are not for commercial use. Some state that they are for personal use only. :-)

5. Nicole @ Three 31 posted on July 5, 2012 at 11:23 am (#

Oh yes, please continue sharing your favorite fonts. Since blogging, I’ve added to my font collection and it’s really super-duper easy to install too. If I can do it, ANYBODY can do it!!!!! Plus, I also create my church’s monthly newsletter and it’s definitely been updated, modernized, and energized with a few new fonts. LOVE!!!!

Blessings,
    Nicole

6. Jennifer jones posted on July 23, 2012 at 10:26 pm (#

Hi: I love the fonts. I have downloaded a few to my computer but can’t figure out how to copy them into my silhouette cameo library so I can use them. Can anyone help?

• TidyMom replied on July 24th, 2012 at 6:20 am

I have a silhouette, but not the Cameo and I haven’t used it in a while, but I do remember that you could only use certain types of fonts with it – so chance are if you can’t find them in the silhouette software, then they are not fonts that are compatible with the machine

7. Mel posted on July 26, 2012 at 10:00 pm (#

Great site! Keep up the great posts!

8. Denise S. posted on August 3, 2012 at 5:21 pm (#

9. Nancy Williford posted on November 23, 2012 at 9:31 pm (#

Hi Cheryl! What an awesome site!! I so have enjoyed browsing.

Question if you don’t mind – – I am a novice crafter but………would very much like to make something for Christmas for my adult daughters. I will need vinyl letters cut from a Cricut machine. Would you happen to have a source that I might try to find a CD for a Cricut machine that could cut a particular font – ArtScript or something similar? Ooooooh, how I would like to find this font. It is the font that I am looking for to work with the Cricut machine. I’ve done alot of research but no luck.

Thank you for your time!!!!

• TidyMom replied on November 24th, 2012 at 6:51 am

I’m sorry, I don’t know anything about the Cricut, I use the Silhouette. Sorry I couldn’t help

10. Kelly @ IdealistMom.com posted on August 9, 2013 at 11:30 pm (#

I just stumbled on this collection of fonts, thank you! Such a great group. Pinning it now!

11. Jody posted on November 20, 2013 at 10:13 pm (#

so when I go to download fonts from the website that has Respective, it always wants to put in a PUP (pop-up) malwayre onto my computer. I had this problem once before and had to take my computer in. Is there a way around it? My anti-virus scan catches it on that site. other font sites I don’t have problems with, but really want respective and the swooshes.

12. confessionsde2foodaholic posted on December 13, 2013 at 9:07 am (#

thanks a lot for sharing ! I was looking for new fonts to customize my food photos, that’s perfect thanks to your article :)