Best Ever Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe: I’m Lovin’ It
Rich and creamy Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic crowd-pleaser.
There are a few things I *always* have in my food arsenal; pasta, butter, cheese, cream and chocolate…….I left that last one out today – shocking, I know!
Sometimes I just crave creamy, buttery, fatty goodness. When that craving hits me, nothing satisfies like a big ‘ole plate full of Fettuccine Alfredo! It’s so simple to make, it’s almost scary – as in, it’s scary what my hips would look like if I made it all the time!
Several weeks ago Allison’s best friend made a big batch of Fettuccine Alfredo at our house and holy cow! I think it was the best I’ve ever had! If you’d like to add a protein to your meal toss in some seasoned grilled chicken, bacon or shrimp for delicious alternative!
You want this recipe in your arsenal – it’s great for crowds or can be thrown together quickly on any given night for dinner, and it’s a dish everyone in the house likes!
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and add butter to noodles.
- In a large pot over medium, heat cream (don't boil).
- Remove from heat, add eggs.
- Add pasta to egg mixture and warm on stove top. Add cheese, parsley, garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook on low heat until thickened. Add a little cream or pasta water if it gets too dry.
- Serve immediately.
I’m Lovin’…….Fettuccine Alfredo
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here