Holiday

Happy Thanksgiving and Turkey Caesar Sandwiches (with left lover turkey)

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends!  I hope your day is full of good food, good company, and good memories.

If you’re lucky enough to have any left over turkey at your house, I thought you might love one of our favorite sandwiches.

They are good with cold-cuts……….but fabulous with left over turkey!

It’s by far, the one sandwich we make most often at our house!

Turkey Caesar Sandwiches

The garlic toast makes this sandwich unforgettable!  Try it, I promise you’ll think “why didn’t I ever thing of that!

Got leftover Turkey? Garlic toast tries to steal the show with this Turkey Caesar Sandwich! recipe at TidyMom.net

Turkey Caesar Sandwich Recipe

Wash it down with a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake with pie crust straws.

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake recipe at TidyMom.net

Have a great and safe holiday!

13 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving and Turkey Caesar Sandwiches (with left lover turkey)”

1. Paula posted on November 23, 2011 at 3:30 pm (#

Sandwiches, hot and cold made from leftover turkey have to be one of my all-time favourites. These ones are new to me and they look delicious. Must add them to my turkey sandwich repertoire! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with your family Cheryl.

2. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. posted on November 23, 2011 at 5:47 pm (#

Great idea! Have a happy holiday!

3. Aimee @ Simple Bites posted on November 23, 2011 at 9:14 pm (#

Happy Thanksgiving to your family, Cheryl! xox

4. Melissa | Cajun Sugar Pie posted on November 24, 2011 at 9:22 am (#

Those sandwiches look delicious! Happy Thanksgiving, Cheryl! Hope y’all have a great day!

5. bridget {bake at 350} posted on November 24, 2011 at 12:06 pm (#

That is something I am going to miss having Thanksgiving at someone else’s house….the leftovers. Those sound fantastic!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Cheryl!!!

6. Janet posted on November 24, 2011 at 7:18 pm (#

Honestly, I gobbled until I wobbled and yet I’m sitting here planning your sandwiches out in my head! You are genius!! Still, always…

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Tidy-family… which includes everyone that loves you!

xxoo

7. Rach H at Family Ever After posted on November 25, 2011 at 7:08 pm (#

YUM! what a perfect post for today!

8. Heidi posted on November 25, 2011 at 8:54 pm (#

Just enjoyed my don’t-talk-to-mom-she’s-eating-her-favorite-leftover-turkey sandwich, but have some luscious white meat left just for this sandwich. Thanks!

9. Michele posted on November 26, 2011 at 5:46 am (#

As soon as I saw the garlic toast I was sold! Yum Mee!!!!

10. Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates posted on November 28, 2011 at 12:53 am (#

Making sandwiches with garlic toast sounds like a delicious idea!

11. Bizzy posted on November 28, 2011 at 11:41 am (#

Hi, Please come over and see your recipe featured. It certainly sounds delicious.

12. Georgia Pellegrini posted on November 28, 2011 at 6:40 pm (#

These look heavenly. I wish I had more turkey left over. I’ll just buy some :)

1. Pingback: Got Leftover Turkey? Make Turkey Caesar Sandwiches! | One Good Thing by Jillee