Recipes

Pringles Nutty Bark: I’m Lovin’ It

See that?!  It’s pure heaven!!

It’s sweet and salty, crunchy and creamy all rolled into one “I need my fat girl pants” fantastic little treat!

My soon to be new sister-in-law gave us this nutty little snack for Christmas.  I was afraid to try it.  I knew I’d like it…..but I discovered I LOVE it.  Like, you can’t stop eating it kind of love.

You wont believe how simple it is to make, and that could be dangerous! VERY dangerous.

Please make some, and eat it all, so I don’t feel so ashamed any more.

Pringles Nutty Bark

Pringles Nutty Bark

Potato chips and peanuts add the crunch to this sweet treat you can whip up in no time.

Ingredients

• 1 pound white chocolate, or almond bark
  • 2 cans Pringles potato chips, crushed
  • 2 cup Spanish peanuts

Instructions

1. In medium bowl crush potato chips and mix with nuts and set aside.
  2. Melt the chocolate (or almond bark) in microwave for about 2-3 minutes, stopping every minute to stir.
  3. Combine nut mixture with chocolate and stir together.
  4. Pour onto wax paper and spread. Let cool, then break into pieces.
  5. Or, you can drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let sit until cool and set.
  6. Store in airtight container.

© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.

NEW FEATURE: Save recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’……Pringles Nutty Bark

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

40 Responses to “Pringles Nutty Bark: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. nest of posies posted on December 29, 2011 at 9:03 pm (#

holy moly that bark is right up my alley!

salty & sweet. love that combo. nothing better.

thanks for the party!

xo
    kellie

2. Jenn posted on December 29, 2011 at 9:10 pm (#

Sounds yummy! Wishing you a fabulous New Year and all the best for 2012!
    Jenn :)

3. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on December 29, 2011 at 9:11 pm (#

I HAVE to try this!! Thank you!

4. Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga posted on December 29, 2011 at 9:41 pm (#

you know what’s crazy is that when I was in Aruba I had a mishmash of all kinds of stuff in my cupboards and I made some bars (I made lots of white choc fudge too) but I *almost* threw some potato chips and Cheetos into it. I stopped with caramel corn and cocoa krispies but you make me wish I had just gone for it with the chips :)

5. Barb K posted on December 29, 2011 at 10:04 pm (#

Love easy recipes like this, with a combination of flavors I can’t resist.

6. Shari Brooks posted on December 30, 2011 at 6:03 am (#

happy to be a the link party again this week. I linked up chocolate haystacks. chocolate cake truffles and gingerbread. All yummy and sweet for a New Year!

7. sweetsugarbelle posted on December 30, 2011 at 6:04 am (#

Ha! Thanks for ruining my perpetual doesn’t work very well diet! I love salty and sweet!

8. Jocelyn posted on December 30, 2011 at 7:11 am (#

Now that is my kind of bark…love the sweet and salty together!!! Have a great New Year!!!

9. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on December 30, 2011 at 7:32 am (#

No way, Pringles!!! This sounds so good!

10. Amanda posted on December 30, 2011 at 7:48 am (#

Pretty much awesomeness all over the place. Um, I have never heard of Pringles Nutty Bark. And now I am going to obsess over it until it is in my belly!! You have the most amazing ideas… and that picture is AWESOME!!! How on earth did you do that? Tutorial please!! Seriously. You need to do a tutorial. :)

11. Sommer@ASpicyPerspective posted on December 30, 2011 at 7:58 am (#

Ummmm… I really upset I didn’t think of this! ;)

12. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on December 30, 2011 at 8:14 am (#

I’m pretty sure my husband would fall in love with me all over again if I make this for him. Happy New Year Cheryl! I am glad we *met* in 2011. Hopefully we can really meet one day! ;)

13. Maria posted on December 30, 2011 at 8:33 am (#

What a fun treat! Happy New Year to you and your family! xoxo

14. bridget {bake at 350} posted on December 30, 2011 at 9:01 am (#

Wow…so easy! Love sweet & salty!!!

15. Jeanette posted on December 30, 2011 at 9:02 am (#

What an easy treat with a nice salty sweet combination. Happy New Year to you and your family!

16. Wenderly posted on December 30, 2011 at 10:07 am (#

YUM! Happy New Year Cheryl!

17. aida mollenkamp posted on December 30, 2011 at 11:57 am (#

I would never have thought to use Pringles in a bark but can imagine the crunch and salt makes it mighty tasty!

18. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. posted on December 30, 2011 at 3:20 pm (#

sounds so addictive! Happy New year!!!

19. Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen posted on December 30, 2011 at 4:34 pm (#

“sweet and salty, crunchy and creamy” how can I resist that?!

20. MichelleH posted on December 30, 2011 at 5:59 pm (#

Cheryl! You’re killing me here. ;-) ‘I Need My Fat Girl Pants Candy’ should be its name.

Happy New Year!

21. Claire @ Claire K Creations posted on December 30, 2011 at 6:58 pm (#

Wow! Pringles with chocolate and nuts. If they say ‘once you pop you can’t stop’ to Pringles what would they say about these?!

22. a spoonful of yumm posted on December 31, 2011 at 7:57 am (#

never thought of using potato chips this way….yumm ! happy new year !

23. Cookin' Canuck posted on December 31, 2011 at 8:59 am (#

I am already cursing your soon-to-be sister-in-law because I know I won’t be able to stop eating this once I start.

24. susan posted on December 31, 2011 at 10:48 am (#

That looks pretty darn tasty. Only fear is I would eat the whole bowl. Happy New Year, Cheryl. It has been great getting to know you via your blog! More in 2012!

25. Deb posted on December 31, 2011 at 4:35 pm (#

Sounds great and easy to amke for a New Years Eve party.

26. HeatherChristo posted on December 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm (#

This looks like a serious serious problem! I am worried if I make this I will eat it ALL!!

27. marla posted on January 1, 2012 at 8:42 am (#

Sweet/salty & FABULOUS!! Happy new year my friend :) Love the link up!

28. leslie posted on January 1, 2012 at 6:56 pm (#

Pretty Sure I wouldn’t be embarrassed to eat ALL of it!!!
    Happy New Year.

29. Megan posted on January 1, 2012 at 7:56 pm (#

This looks like such a delicious and addictive snack! Happy New Year!

30. Diana posted on January 1, 2012 at 8:29 pm (#

This meme has been added to the list of creative linkies at Link Rink.

31. Sue posted on January 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm (#

Sounds good, if you like that try our version.

1 Bag extra butter microwaved popcorn, unpopped kernels removed
    1 cup Fritos
    1 cup vanilla melts (almond bark, white chocolate etc)

Prepared the same way, highly addictive =]

32. Jennie posted on January 23, 2012 at 6:26 pm (#

Tried this today and it is FABULOUS!! I don’t like white chocolate or peanuts, so I substituted a 1 1/2 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips and almonds. Delicious!!!

33. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke posted on October 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm (#

This pringles nutty bark recipe looks so delicious! I shared this on my 37 Delicious White Chocolate Recipes Round Up

Kristen

34. Lorna posted on December 8, 2013 at 11:43 am (#

In an effort to go green, I might skip the waxed paper and eat it right out of the bowl.

1. Pingback: New Year’s Eve Appetizers – Recipe: Creamy Queso – Cooking for My Kids

2. Pingback: Overnight Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Egg Bake {giveaway!}