Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up – Great ideas

I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up this week!

Here’s what caught my eye this week!

How fabulous is this DIY Tufted Ottoman @ Five Days 5 ways

Now THIS is my kind of picnic food…..Rice Krispies “Burgers” @ Dine and Dish

I love this July Magnetic Calendar @ Clean & Scentsible

Throw and All- American BBQ with a backyard Pie Party @ Moore Minutes

These water sponge balls will make GREAT fun in the summer heat @ Mom Endeavors

I think this Black Bean Mexican Salad is going on our menu for next week @ She Wears Many Hats

I’m really loving this Small Space Garden idea made from pallets @ The Inspired Room

Devour a bowl full of S’mores Popcorn @ Nest of Posies

A BEAUTIFUL Family Room make-over …wait until you see the “before”  @ Addicted 2 Decorating

You may want to snarf down some Butterbeer Cupcakes when you see the final Harry Potter movie @ The Farm Girl

There are SO many more great great ideas! If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru Sunday evening . ** I’m giving away some free Alexia French Fries over there as well. So don’t miss out!

I would love to hear your money saving laundry tips.

My favorite way to search – win- and shop!  You ARE using Swagbucks aren’t you?

Swagbucks- Search and WIN!

17 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up – Great ideas”

1. Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating posted on July 16, 2011 at 1:59 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my family room makeover! And seriously…smores popcorn? Wow! Well, I WAS supposed to be starting my diet today. :) Perhaps I should eat some black bean mexican salad first just so I can say I ate salad for dinner.

2. Jenn posted on July 16, 2011 at 2:03 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my calendar. SO many fun food ideas this week!
    Jenn :)

3. Kristen posted on July 16, 2011 at 2:08 pm (#

Thanks so much, Cheryl!

4. Amy posted on July 16, 2011 at 2:38 pm (#

Wow Cheryl! You find such great stuff. I feel like re-decorating right now!

Thanks for including me too!

5. Sue posted on July 16, 2011 at 3:10 pm (#

Love the pallet garden and the hamburger-too cute! Happy weekend!

6. Sara @ Mom Endeavors posted on July 16, 2011 at 3:10 pm (#

Cheryl, thanks so much for featuring the splash balls! What a fun surprise this morning! It’s great to be included among so many fun things–loving all the great food posts, especially those Harry Potter cupcakes since I just came home from the movie! ;)

7. Julie posted on July 16, 2011 at 3:19 pm (#

Thank you Cheryl for featuring my cupcakes! I love that before and after too, so amazing!!

8. Abbie (Five days...5 ways) posted on July 16, 2011 at 8:31 pm (#

Wow, thanks for the feature, Cheryl! I feel honored!

9. Lisa @ Sunny Seed Stories posted on July 16, 2011 at 10:17 pm (#

Oo I can get behind pie parties and s’mores popcorn! I will definitely have to bookmark those links!

10. nest of posies posted on July 16, 2011 at 10:42 pm (#

thanks for the shout out!

i’m dying over that ottoman! it looks so good.
    i’m thinking that salad is on the menu for our house as well, next week.

thanks again.

xo
    kellie

11. Lisa posted on July 16, 2011 at 11:17 pm (#

Thank you, thank you for sharing the pies…Happy me! <3 That black bean salad is going on my "to make soon" list too. And those rice krispies are TOO hilarious.

12. r h i a n n o n posted on July 17, 2011 at 12:03 am (#

Hi, Cheryl: I’ve been a long-time follower, but have never stopped to say hello. I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your “I’m lovin’ it” post today and have a post typed up for my blog tomorrow where I’ll be sharing a link to your site to share your link to Addicted to Decorating. =) I hope you don’t mind. If you do, please let me know and I can be sure to pull the story down. Thanks for having such a fabulous blog! I love reading your stories.

13. r h i a n n o n posted on July 17, 2011 at 12:04 am (#

Oh! And I already forwarded the link to the ottoman over to Travis to convince him that we need to create our own. Thanks again for sharing! <3

14. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on July 17, 2011 at 7:59 pm (#

Another great round-up, Cheryl! I have an old coffee table that I’ve been trying to get the courage to tackle, just like that tufted ottoman – thanks for highlighting it!

15. Jo Green posted on July 18, 2011 at 9:32 am (#

Great group of topics here! Those cupcakes look super tasty! I might have to try those.

16. Charlene@Adventures In Mommy Land posted on July 19, 2011 at 5:10 pm (#

Ooh I love that magnetic calendar…how cute!

1. Pingback: The Room of Living | What The Efff