Recipes

i am baby {ducky shower punch}

One of the most rewarding things about blogging, is the friendships that are formed.  Some I’ve been able to meet in person, but many I have not, but it doesn’t stop us from being a huge support system for one another.  We “get together” daily to chat, laugh, cry, vent, and support each other.  (Skype is such an awesome tool!)

So it only makes sense that when one of us has something really huge to celebrate, we ALL want to celebrate!!  No matter how many miles between us!

Today, we are throwing a SURPRISE virtual baby shower for our sweet friend Amanda of i am baker.

Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch Recipe

Amanda is expecting her fourth baby next week!  A sweet baby boy.  And we couldn’t let it pass with out celebrating in a special way!   17 other amazingly talented bloggers and myself have managed to keep a big fat secret from Amanda and pulled off this SURPRISE (we hope)

What’s the first thing you think of when you think of a shower?  Great food and there’s always punch! When else do you get to sip a sugary filled colorful concoction out of tiny little cups?

I’ve been dying for an excuse to make this adorable Ducky Bath Punch!  The blue Kool-Aid makes it look like bath water and  the sherbet mixed with the ginger ale gives it  “bath bubbles”.

UPDATE: I get emails all the time asking how to make this punch pink….but the whole point of the blue is for the water (not for boy/girl) pink water would no longer look like ducks in a bath, it would look like ducks in pink punch. I usually suggest if you really need it to look more girly, use pink ducks.…..but honestly if your shower theme is pink, and this is sitting in the middle, it will fit in just fine…blue water and all! HA

Blue Kool Aid – Look for Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade or Berry Blue flavors

Also, not all rubber ducks will float – I bought bath tub rubber duckies from the baby department.  Make sure your rubber ducks float!

Can’t find Blue Kool Aid?

**Many people are having a problem finding blue Kool-Aid.  A reader used berry blue typhoon Hawaiian Punch, ginger ale white grape juice and sherbert… and NO SUGAR! (the Hawaiian Punch is sweetened so no more sugar is needed)

Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch Recipe

Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch

Yield: 24 small servings

Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch

Summary: Adorable Ducky Bath Punch – The blue Kool-Aid makes it look like bath water and the sherbet mixed with the ginger ale gives it “bath bubbles”.

Ingredients

• 1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid (Look for Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade or Berry Blue flavors)
  • 1 (2 liter) bottle Ginger Ale
  • 1 (64 oz) bottle White Grape Juice
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 8 scoops pineapple sherbet
  • 2-3 Rubber Duckies (make sure they float - bathtub toys)
  • maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
  • orange slices (optional for garnish)

Instructions

1. Chill ginger ale and grape juice over night
  2. Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften
  3. In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
  4. Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
  5. Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top
  6. Add Rubber Duckies (don’t forget to wash before using)
  7. garnish cups with cherries and orange slices

Notes

If you can't find Blue KoolAid then you can replace the kool aid and sugar with Berry Blue Typhoon Hawaiian Punch. DO NOT ADD 1 CUP of sugar if you do this! The Hawaiian Punch already has sugar in it.

Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch Recipe

Buy It:

Click over and tell Amanda “Surprise and Congratulations!” I know she is just going to be blown away by this!  If you haven’t been to her sites, you don’t know what you’re missing! She’s an incredibly

308 Responses to “i am baby {ducky shower punch}”

1. fun fun fun posted on May 18, 2012 at 3:44 pm (#

hosted a baby shower , very cute idea !!! I served it in a pink baby bath with duckies around it and a blow up duck next to it , makes a great present when done

• April replied on May 19th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

What punch packet did you use to make it pink?

• TidyMom replied on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:34 pm

the blue if for the effect of looking like water – not for boy or girl – if you make the punch pink, it will no longer seem like bath water.

• Michele replied on September 18th, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Thank you for this great idea. I will be hosting a baby shower next month, with a ” FINDING NEMO” theme. We are going to use this punch and put floating NEMO bath toys in it. Maybe even the ones that don’t float. I’m hoping it will be a huge hit.

• Amy replied on July 18th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

You can also find a large variety of different kinds of rubber ducks on the Oriental Trading Company website…literally, any kind of rubber duck you want is there!

• TidyMom replied on July 19th, 2012 at 8:26 am

thanks so much!…just be sure they are floating/bath tub ducks

• Colleen McClelland replied on September 9th, 2012 at 7:56 pm

I’ve always liked the Hawaiian Punch & lemon lime soda recipe with sherbet. It was an easy leap when I saw the blue Hawaiian Punch on the grocery shelf. Always stays blue, no color problems and everyone likes it.

• Rebecca replied on January 13th, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Can this punch be made using alcohol? Will that affect the suds?

• TidyMom replied on January 14th, 2013 at 6:59 am

I don’t know, I’ve never tried it. Please leave an update if you do.

• Janet replied on April 10th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

I make a punch similar to this for New Years Eve. 2, 2 liters bottles of ginger ale, 7up or sprite, 1 bottle 750 ml champagne and a small tub of sherbert. I use rainbow. Light, refreshing and very frothy. Nice way to welcome the new year! :)

2. connie posted on May 22, 2012 at 2:55 pm (#

What a cute idea! Where did you find your rubber ducks? They look better than some and float well.

• TidyMom replied on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:33 pm

There is an Amazon link to the ducks in the post – but I picked mine up at Target

3. sjp2008 posted on May 27, 2012 at 8:51 pm (#

So, I was so excited to make this recipe for my sister’s baby shower this past weekend! I bought the only blue packet of kool aid at the store (the third I’d been to looking for blue kool aid) and when I mixed it, it was red!! I couldn’t believe it and it was too late to do anything about it, so my duckies floated in a blood bath, lol! Luckily my sister thought it was funny, but I still can’t find actual blue kool aid anywhere!

• TidyMom replied on May 28th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Oh no! lol……yeah, that’s confusing when they make the packets a different color than the kool-aid

4. Jen posted on June 2, 2012 at 9:06 pm (#

I was super excited to try this for my friends baby shower. However when I made it with the blue kool aid – it turned green! I guess the white grape juice and gingerale (yellowish) mixed with the blue turned it an aweful shade of green…so we added another packet of blue. It was still green, but it kind of matched our color theme. I would have really liked it to be blue blue though. I wish I had read the comments first about the hawiian punch and sprite. that sounds like a great idea. And my foam didn’t last. Any tips on making it foamier??

• TidyMom replied on June 4th, 2012 at 8:48 pm

so sorry, I didn’t have a problem with mine turning green.

• Deb replied on June 16th, 2012 at 11:03 am

We were thinking of making the punch green to make it look like the duckies were swimming in a pond. I got lemon-lime. That was the only green type I could find. I found strawberry-kiwi but that would probably look red or pink. If I do blue, I could only find mixed berry. I might have to experiment before actually making the punch to see what color I might end up with. Do you just use one packet dry of the kool aid?
        Thanks.

• Diana replied on June 27th, 2012 at 10:00 am

Mine turned PUKE green as well………….

• Debi replied on October 25th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Love this idea just found out I’m going to be a Grandma again (4th one) but first for my daughter. I’m so going to use this. I think if you are wanting to turn the punch to the green side you could add a drop or two of green food coloring. Don’t go heavy with it becuse depending on what brand you use some just takes a little bit and of course you could always add more.

5. Michelle posted on June 9, 2012 at 10:13 pm (#

If you substitute Hawaiian punch for the kool-aid packet, how much hawaiian punch should you use? The recipe doesn’t say that. Thanks!

• TidyMom replied on June 12th, 2012 at 6:12 pm

My suggestion to someone else was, if you were to use Hawaiian punch instead of kool-aid, then I would eliminate the grape juice, and replace that 64 ounces with 64 ounces of Hawaiian punch. I don’t forget, you will NOT need the sugar then either.

Hope this helps

6. MamaToBe223 posted on June 15, 2012 at 11:17 am (#

Would it be okay to use a different kind of sherbert?? Pineapple is not my favorite.

• TidyMom replied on June 15th, 2012 at 11:42 am

Well, the pineapple is mild and the flavor mixes will with the other fruity flavor AND it’s the only white colored sherbet. You could try vanilla ice cream, I would imagine it would yield similar results, but I’ve never tried it.

• Sara replied on September 16th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Did you try another flavor? We are using this next month, and I also do not like pineapple..

7. alyson posted on June 20, 2012 at 8:58 pm (#

This is so cute. I’m wondering why nobody thought to add some blue food coloring instead of complaining it didn’t work for them? Thanks again for such a cute idea. I am hosting a baby shower for my sister in a few weeks and we are surely going to do this :)

• TidyMom replied on July 5th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

I think that would be a good solution too! thanks

• Andreya replied on September 8th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I am planning on making this for my sons 2nd birthday but I could not find single packets of ice blue rasberry koolaid I could only find a big container how much should I use?

8. Katie posted on June 27, 2012 at 11:26 am (#

I like the idea…but reading the comments the original poster seems short and kinda rude when asked questions about the recipe.

• Therese replied on July 5th, 2012 at 10:24 am

What do you expect? The OP wasn’t there when readers were making it… how would she know what they did wrong? lol!

• TidyMom replied on July 5th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

sorry you feel that way Katie, I have replied to each question via email and even came back here to leave the answers as well in case anyone else has the same questions. Not sure what is short or rude about that.

9. Jackie Evans posted on July 1, 2012 at 4:44 pm (#

Hello! Could you use 7up or Sprite instead of Ginger-Ale? I am not a huge fan pf Ginger Ale but I did not know if iit would change it in anyway besides possible the flavor?
    Thanks!

• TidyMom replied on July 5th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

I would think that would be just fine Jackie – let me know how it turns out if you try it

10. krosbysmommy posted on July 7, 2012 at 11:30 am (#

I made this at my cousins baby shower, with the hundred other things I had to do, I forgot to chill ginger ale and juice over night or set out sherbert before hand, and we put in like half of the sherbert, it turned out GREAT!!! thank you so much, I am planning on using the same recipe for my friends luau bachelorette party, instead of ducks, I am looking for fish. Thank you for the wonderful idea!!!

11. Judy Lewis posted on July 16, 2012 at 8:05 am (#

I used the rubber duck punch recipe for a baby shower yesterday! Oh my, it was a huge hit! I’ll be honest, I was a bit Leary since a couple of reviewers said theirs had turned a nasty green! Mine was a gorgeous blue just as your photo. It was delicious as well! Thanks for the wonderful idea!

12. Amy posted on July 25, 2012 at 11:03 pm (#

We made this punch for a shower this past weekend and it was a great success! Very cute for the baby who has been referred to as “duckling” in utero. Since we traveled by plane and threw our friend a shower at her home, we were not able to bring a punch bowl. A last minute improvisation ended up looking really cute! The largest bowl we could find was an oval white ceramic crockpot pot (pulled out of the crockpot, of course). It ended up looking just like a bathtub! Perfect! Also, we could not find pineapple sherbet and substituted vanilla ice cream. It was very yummy and appropriately “frothy”.

• Annie replied on November 19th, 2012 at 7:23 am

Oh, that is so helpful to know about the vanilla ice cream! I could not find pineapple sherbet at any of the stores around here, and I didn’t know if vanilla would work on not, and my sister-in-law’s baby shower is tomorrow! Thanks!

13. Julie posted on August 4, 2012 at 3:28 pm (#

I made this for my sister- in- laws baby shower and it turned out great! That you for the idea!
    I used about 9 cups of the Berry Blue Typhoon Hawaiian Punch and 3 cups of white grape juice ( a little less then half as much juice). Then I added 1 liter ginger ale and piña colada sherbet. I stirred it a little and got some foam going and then added another half liter of ginger ale and stirred a little more. I was worried that it wouldn’t look nice and “bubbley” like the picture but it worked great!!! There were LOTS of bubbles! It was so much fun to make and everybody loved it. The taste was wonderful too. I think the piña colada sherbet adds some sophistication to it. :) I will definitely add this to my collection!

14. Lucy posted on August 17, 2012 at 7:52 am (#

I made this punch exactly as the recipe states and it was a big hit. It looked and tasted great. I did have a problem finding the blue Kool-Aid, but finally found it at Wal-Mart. Just as the other comments state, the color of the packet does not indicate the color of the Kool-Aid. I bought several packets to try first and found this out. I also had cute mini rubber duckies that I also tried out first and they did not float. Since I still wanted to use them, I froze a small container of water to use as an ice block then put the little duckies on top and added just a little more water and froze again to make the duckies freeze in a stationary position in the ice. Next time though I will get real floating duckies. Can’t wait to have the opportunity to make it again!!

15. Gwendolyn posted on August 20, 2012 at 9:35 pm (#

Thanks so much for posting this! I LOVE the duck punch idea. I used it for my daughters 2nd birthday party. The color and taste were perfect. It was very funny because the ducks I had wouldn’t stay upright, so of course there were many comments about the ducks drinking too much punch! Grin.

And I was thrilled with the idea of a bowl on a cake stand because I just can’t bring myself to buy a punch bowl! Thanks for the great Ideas.

The whole party can be found at notyournormalsteam.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/duck-a-palooza-part-2-food/

16. patsy brown posted on August 26, 2012 at 10:41 am (#

i made the punch for my daughter in laws gender party–it turned out sooooo cute-i used the blue hawaiin punch and it did just fine. i floated blue and yellow ducks and also made a pink punch and used pink and yellow ducks it turned out adorable looked like bubble bath!!!!

17. Julie posted on August 30, 2012 at 11:59 am (#

My MIL makes a pink punch out of rasperry sherbert and gingerale. ~ She also has made it with raspberry sherbert and cold duck liquer (which is sort of like a low bubbly champaigne) if you want it alchololic, which probably isn’t good for a baby shower… but is wonderful for a bridal shower!

18. keri haynes posted on September 3, 2012 at 11:16 pm (#

If I use the blue Hawaiian punch, how much do I use? And do I still add in the grape juice And ginger ale? I have a punch bowl, but will all this fit in a punch bowl or should it be mixed in something else?

• TidyMom replied on September 4th, 2012 at 7:38 am

This is what reader Julie (a few comments above) said worked great for her:

“I used about 9 cups of the Berry Blue Typhoon Hawaiian Punch and 3 cups of white grape juice ( a little less then half as much juice). Then I added 1 liter ginger ale and piña colada sherbet. I stirred it a little and got some foam going and then added another half liter of ginger ale and stirred a little more. “

19. Colette @ JFF posted on September 7, 2012 at 2:47 pm (#

Ok, that’s just so adorable and EASY!

20. Tammy posted on September 10, 2012 at 12:43 pm (#

I was wondering if you use the hawaiian punch instead of the kool aid .. What size bottel or jud of the punch do you use..

21. Stefania posted on September 14, 2012 at 10:27 am (#

Hi I’m going to make this fr my son’s first birthday it’s a sesame street party so I will be putting ernie next to it I hop it works for me wish me luck I’ll let you know but thank you

• Stefania replied on September 25th, 2012 at 8:10 am

I made the punch this pass Saturday for my sons first birthday as Ernie’s bubble bath it came out great it was a big hit thank you so much

22. Linda posted on September 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm (#

I made this punch for my son’s and his wife’s baby shower and it turned out great…

23. kim posted on September 20, 2012 at 11:28 pm (#

This is a great idea. one question, my driend i am having the baby shower for is allergic to pineapples. Is there a different sherbet i can use instead of pineapple?

• TidyMom replied on September 23rd, 2012 at 3:21 pm

someone said they used vanilla ice cream with good results!

24. Diane Miler posted on September 26, 2012 at 11:30 am (#

we did this for my daughter in laws shower,we took fish bowl size and added acriylic bubbles and small styrofoam balls and medium styfoam balls and miintuare duckies for centerpieces and light blue almost turquiose table cloth and streamers in yellow down the center in the very middle ballons rubber duckie attach to a resin Duckie weight and added some baby showe blue mini rubber duckies down the table and i had a rubber duckie punch i got card stock and made confetti. i got a bucket of cardstock rubber duckies from ebay a lady sold on sticks thry were blank and you could write a message and tern stick it in a blue bucket i made up.
    I also added mimi marshmallows to look like bubbles.Congratulations to the new mom to be

25. Wendy Lunn posted on October 3, 2012 at 1:37 pm (#

I made this for my daughter’s shower last weekend it was a big hit! Thanks for all your great ideas!

26. Nadine posted on October 14, 2012 at 10:22 pm (#

I made this for a baby shower, I use the ice lue raspberry lemonade kool aid…the punch initially turned green as well
    , mind you I added a bit of blue food colouring till I got the blue colour i wanted and I also couldn’t find pineapple sherbet so I used vanilla ice cream…..it was a huge hit!! Looked so cute! Everyone asked me for the recipe and said it tasted delicious! Was very easy to make as well! Thanks for the great recipe!!!

27. Angela posted on October 20, 2012 at 8:47 pm (#

I tried this for my shower today. It was delicious! However it was green :( I followed the directions exactly (used ice blue raspberry lemonade) and it was very green with not as much foam as the pic :( but the flavor made up for it I suppose.

28. Michelle posted on October 21, 2012 at 10:18 pm (#

I did this today & it worked wonderfully! I used a gallon of blue Hawaiian punch & a liter of ginger ale. The color was perfect & the pineapple sherbet made great looking suds. Thanks!

29. Debbie Howery posted on October 31, 2012 at 1:19 pm (#

i have a dumb question, do you prepare the koolaid by package directions first?

• TidyMom replied on November 1st, 2012 at 7:37 am

No – per the directions: “In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.”

• Mary Helen replied on May 9th, 2013 at 11:34 am

To see if I have this right do you mix the Kool-aid, with the sugar and Whte Grape Juice. Then right before serving do you still add the 1 Liter of Sprite or Ginger Ale and the Sherbert? If I do the Blue Hawaiian Punch, I omit the sugar. Do I also omit White Grape Juice and just add the Sprite or Ginger Ale with the Sherbert right before serving?

30. mandi lewis posted on November 1, 2012 at 11:38 am (#

How much blue Hawaiian Punch do you add if you can’t find the Kool Aid packets?

• TidyMom replied on November 1st, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Michelle (comment up above said: I used a gallon of blue Hawaiian punch & a liter of ginger ale.

31. Grace posted on November 4, 2012 at 4:55 pm (#

Hi Cheryl!!! This recipe will be awesome for the baby shower i`ll be hosting in March!!! But, i was wondering if i would need to put in the White Grape Juice?? And could i use sprite or 7 up?? Thanks for the recipe!!

32. Grace posted on November 5, 2012 at 10:54 am (#

Hi Cheryl!!! This recipe will be awesome for the baby shower i`ll be hosting in March!!! But, i was wondering if i would need to put in the White Grape Juice?? And could i use sprite?? Thanks for the recipe!!!! PS. found this recipe on pinterest :)

33. Maria posted on November 18, 2012 at 9:05 pm (#

I made this for my friends baby shower yesterday and it was a big hit! It came out exactly as pictured :) The Kool-Aid was hard to find in Blue. After 4 stores I found a Berry Blue….yeah! I actually heated about 10 ounces of the White Grape Juice to mix the sugar and Kool Aid packet and then added it into the cold drink mix and then added the sherbet. I was afraid the sugar wouldn’t dissolve properly with cold liquid. I wouldn’t change a thing and I will defiantly make it again. Thanks for sharing.

• Hilary replied on December 5th, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Made this punch today for a co-worker’s baby shower! It was a HUGE hit! It turned out a beautiful blue and tasted wonderful as well. I got so many complements on it. I used the blue Kool-Aid (Mixed Berry) which I found at Wal-Mart and followed the original recipe. Thanks so much for sharing! I will definitely be making this again!

• TidyMom replied on December 5th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

YAY thanks so much for taking the time to come back and let us know!!

• TidyMom replied on December 5th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Awesome!! Maria! I’m so glad you liked it!! thanks for letting us know!

34. kennedy posted on January 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm (#

is there an alternative to the sherbet???

35. kennedy posted on January 4, 2013 at 12:59 pm (#

is there and alternative to the pineapple sherbet?! cant find it anywhere!!!

• TidyMom replied on January 14th, 2013 at 6:58 am

vanilla ice cream

36. shelly ross posted on January 6, 2013 at 6:10 pm (#

Looking forward to having this punch at my daughter in laws baby shower. We have made the whole theme rubber duckies becasue I thought this was such a great idea. Thank you for sharing this with me.

37. Alicia posted on January 16, 2013 at 11:33 pm (#

I tried this recipe a couple years ago for my daughter’s ducky baby shower. I used the pre-made Kool-Aid gallon jugs from the grocery store, instead of ginger ale and the white grape juice I used pineapple soda. This made a very nice blue-green pond color. The pineapple sherbet on top was nice and frothy. My daughter was expecting a girl, so we used pink ducks!

38. Tabitha posted on January 28, 2013 at 6:21 am (#

I am planning a baby shower for my brother THIS saturday!!! This is my punch of choice and sooo creative!! They are having twin boys so this is perfect! Im very excited to try this!!! Your site is wonderful!! Im a newbie but will be following Thank you for your hard work and time!! : )

39. Rbilsing posted on March 7, 2013 at 10:09 pm (#

My best friend just turned 30 and loves rubber duckies. Her party is coming up and I thought this would be a cute idea. Any thoughts on how to make this into an adult punch and what alcohol I should use?!?!

40. Darla posted on March 14, 2013 at 11:29 am (#

We used this recipe for a bay shower for my niece and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe! My friend is having a 50th wedding party for her in-laws and i gave her this recipe to use. They are going to use lemonade koolaid and follow the recipe. (take out the ducky’s of course). ;) I think this recipe is great!

41. Tracie Gulit- the bunch posted on April 9, 2013 at 4:10 pm (#

Used your recipe for a shower I threw- Thank you!
    Thought I’d share the blog post about it! =) I linked your post for my readers!

42. Dorothy posted on April 10, 2013 at 12:15 pm (#

I made this punch for my granddaughter’s baby shower and it was delicious. Every one loved it.

43. Ross posted on April 11, 2013 at 6:50 am (#

I did a trial run for my niece’s baby shower but there wasn’t much foam nor bubbles. Any tips? Also, I can’t get sherbet in Brisbane, Australia. Can I substitute gelato, Italian ice-cream? Is is OK to replace ginger ale with lemonade?
    Your Pinterest is amazing and what an achievement to have so many followers. Thank you for sharing.

44. vickie posted on April 13, 2013 at 8:49 am (#

I cant’t find the pineapple sherbet ice cream. Can I use vanilla ice cream with chucks of pineapple or can crushed pineapple?

45. Katie Beech posted on April 24, 2013 at 7:28 pm (#

This is a great idea and im going to try it at my own baby shower this May. I was wondering where you got the pedestal punch bowl? i just love it and wanted to find that exact same one or something very similar. If you would be so kind as to let me know i woul really appreciate it.

• TidyMom replied on April 25th, 2013 at 9:55 am

The bowl is just a glass bowl I picked up at WalMart and it’s placed on an antique cake stand I had

46. Sonya posted on May 3, 2013 at 12:16 pm (#

I made this yesterday for a baby shower. I used the Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade and Welch’s white grape juice and it turned green so I added blue food coloring (i was prepared after reading comments) and it worked fine and I had to make a 2nd round and I used an off brand of white grape juice and this actually turned blue. So I guess Welch’s brand will turn it green. Hope this is helpful. :-)

47. Rachel B. posted on May 6, 2013 at 1:51 pm (#

I made the punch just like you said Koolaid and all this weekend, my only problem was after I added the Ginger Ale it turned more of a green color. I added another package of Koolaid and it looked better, but still no where as pretty as yours. Eventually I just added some food coloring and made it the color I wanted, and it turned out great! Thank you for the awesome idea, it was deciduous and a huge hit!

48. Abigail posted on May 9, 2013 at 11:07 am (#

How many people does this recipe serve? I am having a rather large shower this weekend and was wondering if I should double the recipe. This is ADORABLE!!! I cannot wait to see how it turns out :)

• TidyMom replied on May 9th, 2013 at 11:55 am

my recipe states, 24 small servings

49. Crystal Waybright posted on May 26, 2013 at 1:12 am (#

I tried this adorable punch for my best friend’s baby shower. Not only was it adorable and it did get foamy but not as good as the photo…it was delicious. Yum!

50. Stephanie posted on May 30, 2013 at 6:48 pm (#

Love this! Doing it for a baby shower for my step daughter this weekend. Can’t find pineapple sherbet so vanilla ice cream ok?