DIY/Crafts

{Homemade} Gifts in a Jar – I’m Lovin’ It

Homemade gifts in a jar are a fun, frugal, and great holiday gift to share with just about any one. In past years I have made homemade Christmas gifts in a jar for girl friends, neighbors, teachers and family.

The possibilities are endless, and remember they are a great starter to build a gift basket.  For example,  start with a jar of cookie mix, and add a kitchen towel, pot holder, and spatula, or homemade vanilla along with  a batch of homemade cookies along with the recipe.  Or just add a pretty ribbon and tag and you have a simple, stylish gift!

I’ve gathered 16 great gift in a jar ideas for your holiday planning!

Gifts in a Jar

11.  Pumpkin Spice  @ Simple Bites

12.  Tropical Bath Tea Soak @ Flamingo Toes

13.  Quick Bread Mix @ Sunset

14.  Rosemary Mint Sugar Scrub @ Good Life {style}

15.  Chinese 5 Spice Blend @ Georgia Pellegrini

16.  Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub @ TidyMom

What a great companion to any of the gifts above!  Slip in a little note that you have pre-ordered Desserts in Jars: 50 Sweet Treats that Shine by my incredibly talented friend Shaina Olmanson …….don’t forget to grab one for your self too!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’……Homemade Gifts in Jars

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

@TidyMom or scan my HR code with your camera

@TidyMom or scan my QR code with your camera

Yum

85 Responses to “{Homemade} Gifts in a Jar – I’m Lovin’ It”

1. marla posted on December 5, 2011 at 7:31 am (#)

Cheryl this list is amazing!! I need to check out each and every link. Here is one I did last year. Love those jars!

2. Delishhh posted on December 5, 2011 at 3:36 pm (#)

This is one of the best lists i have seen – love it – going to try some of these!

3. Georgia Pellegrini posted on December 6, 2011 at 2:25 pm (#)

Such an amazing collection! I adore gifts in jars. And thanks for including one of mine in your roundup ; )

4. Recovering Supermom posted on December 6, 2011 at 7:45 pm (#)

What great ideas! I like to do soup mixes, too. I’m definitely going to try one of these.

5. celena posted on December 12, 2012 at 12:58 pm (#)

I have a question on the monster cookie jars… i was noticing that there isnt any flour in the recipe . Is this a type-o
    or are they just fine w/o flour? thank you!

6. ゆかめだ posted on June 26, 2013 at 9:59 pm (#)

Hello I like your wewebsite. Do you need to guest submit upabout mine someday? If that’s the case ma

7. affordable cat toys posted on July 4, 2013 at 2:40 am (#)

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    awesome blog!

8. Ashley posted on November 27, 2013 at 12:55 pm (#)

They look so good I can’t wait to give them out as Christmas presents.

9. check info posted on December 2, 2013 at 6:51 pm (#)

Hello to all, for the reason that I am truly keen of reading this
    website’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of pleasant material.

10. mystery mom posted on December 23, 2013 at 5:34 pm (#)

These recipes are great. As a mother of eight, you need some funky recipes to keep them interesting. This website is the best… It’s Awesome with a capital “A!”

11. Dragons of Atlantis Heirs Of Dragon Hack posted on January 7, 2014 at 1:15 am (#)

Admiring the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you offer.

It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same
    outdated rehashed material. Wonderful read!
    I’ve saved your site and I’m including your
    RSS feeds to my Google account.

12. https://twitter.com/WPProfitMagnet‎ posted on January 12, 2014 at 1:10 pm (#)

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and thought I may as well check things out.

I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward
    to going over your web page again.

13. aviva spray tan posted on January 16, 2014 at 6:01 pm (#)

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve learn this put up and if I could I want to counsel you some fascinating things or advice.

Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

14. télécharger virtual dj gratuit posted on March 13, 2014 at 12:25 pm (#)

I appreciate, result in I found just what I was looking for.
    You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

1. Pingback: Be calm and Carry On….20 Peace promoting strategies for Christmas

2. Pingback: Homemade Gift Ideas, Jar it Up! | SavingSmith.com

3. Pingback: Amalgams, Fillings, and Mercury Toxicity - Is Mercury Toxic?

4. Pingback: Almonds Health and Chemicals in Food | Salmonella Food

5. Pingback: Hampers for Christmas 2012 - Page 2

6. Pingback: Salted Caramel Bark

7. Pingback: Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti

8. Pingback: Monster Cookie Mix in a Jar recipe | TidyMom

9. Pingback: Homemade Gifts for Christmas Gift-Giving « Creative Souls Academy

10. Pingback: Christmas Gift Ideas for Teachers | A Listly List

11. Pingback: Dee’s Hot Chocolate Mix & 100+ Homemade Gift Ideas!

12. Pingback: Wrap it up in environmentally friendly ways! | HaltonRecycles

13. Pingback: Lessening The Stress of Christmas - Budget Friendly Gift Giving %%%% | A Little Tip of This and That

14. Pingback: 16 Variety Of Gifts In A Jar | DIY Home Things