Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas
They are quick and easy……and not as spicy as the enchiladas…..so kids may enjoy this meal a little more.
We make these ALL the time!
Serves 3-4 (*this can be easily adapted to however many servings you need, this is just what I usually fix)
- 1.5-2 cups cooked chicken (I use 1.5 bags of Tyson grilled chicken)
- Taco Seasoning packet
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 T melted butter
- 1.5 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (or cheddar)
- Sour cream or Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 475°
- In a skillet, heat chicken.
- Add taco seasoning, mix with water according to package
- Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spoon 1/4 of chicken mixture over half of each tortilla
- Sprinkle each with 1/3 cup cheese
- Fold tortilla over chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 475 for 10 mins.
- Cut in half with a pizza cutter and enjoy!
We like to open ours and add lettuce and sour cream, or dunk in ranch dressing.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.