Easy Chicken Sorrento Recipe
(picture from Women’s Day)
We eat a lot of chicken at our house so I am always on the look out for new chicken recipes.
I recently found this easy recipe in my Woman’s Day magazine. It sounded great AND it’s a heart-healthy recipe as well!
I took my own pictures, but I’m still having some computer issues – so I will switch to my own pictures as soon as I can get them on here, but I wanted to get this recipe up and posted !
recipe from Women's Day
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bottle (8 oz) creamy Italian dressing
- 1 bag frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 mins on each side, or until golden.
- Pour dressing on chicken, turn to coat on both sides. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 mins.
- Add frozen vegetables, cover and cook another 5 mins. or until chicken is cooked through and vegetable are crisp and tender.
- Serves 4
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
We served this with Knorr Lipton Teriyaki Noodles