iRobot Scooba Review & Giveaway (ended)
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m going to take a stab at it and assume most of you don’t ENJOY cleaning your floors, right?
I have a lot of ceramic tile in my house and with 4 people and 2-3 dogs, my floors get dirty every day. I do a good job keeping it vacuumed, but mopping…..yeah, that’s not my favorite. Since I don’t have small kids crawling I don’t mop as often as I used to. Mopping is NOT fun!
What IS the iRobot Scooba?
iRobot Scooba is a floor cleaning robot that uses iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology to ensure that the Scooba washes every part of your floor multiple times. It gets into areas you can’t easily reach, including under and around furniture, washing until the job is complete. iRobot Scooba uses a four stage cleaning system to simultaneously prep, wash, scrub and squeegee floors with the touch of a button. Unlike using a bucket of cleaning water and a mop, Scooba always washes with clean water, there’s no deposit of dirt while cleaning.
iRobt Scooba 390 features
- New Extended Life Power Management delivers longer battery life than previous models. One battery charge will cover 850 square feet and run for about 45 minutes. Ideal for homes with larger areas.
- Cleans sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors.
- No Pre-Sweeping required.
- Four-stage cleaning removes up to 98% of common household bacteria* and uses only fresh solution from start to finish.
- Autonomous cleaning pattern covers each area of floor an average of 5 times
- Scooba 390 cleans with tap water, water and vinegar or Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner.
- Sensors allow the Scooba 390 to avoid stairs and ledges
- Cleans beneath cabinet edges, tables, chairs and other hard-to-reach places.
- Cliff sensor technology keeps Scooba from falling down stairs and other drop-offs.
- Virtual Wall® technology keeps Scooba in the rooms you want to clean and out of those you don’t.
I made a little video showing you first hand how easy it is to use.
I show you how easy it is to set up to use, you get to see it in action in my home (there’s even a short clip of Cullen checking it out lol), then I show you how good of a job it did and how to clean it up when it’s finished cleaning your floors!
So cool right?
This would make a GREAT Mother’s Day gift! You could WIN ONE for Mom or your self!
The great people at iRobot would like to take the work out of cleaning floors for one lucky TidyMom reader!
UPDATE: Giveaway has ended
Congrats to comment #330 Jan of Swaying in the Wind
Simply leave a comment on this post telling me how you clean your floors. That’s it! (if you are reading this post via email, please note that you must enter on the blog post, NOT by replying to the email)
(be sure to leave a separate comment for each)
- Let me know if you Like iRobot and TidyMom on Facebook
- Follow TidyMom on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway: I want to #win an iRobot Scooba 390 ($499) to wash my floors clean for me @TidyMom https://ow.ly/amIUy #iheartrobots
- Follow TidyMom on Pinterest
Official Rules: No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only . Must be over 18. Giveaway will end on April 25 2012 at 5:00 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be selected. TidyMom, and iRobot are not responsible for lost or undelivered emails.
Disclaimer: The people at iRobot provided me with a Scooba 390 and one to giveaway. All opinions and views are my own.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.