Frozen Fruit & Yogurt Rollups
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope you all had a Fantastic fourth!!
Did you see the guests I had while I was away with family?
We are still crazy busy here, that’s why I LOVE this yummy little treat we’ve been enjoying called Fruity Breakfast Burritos.
In the last month I have made 3-4 batches…..we love these THAT much!
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups vanilla yogurt
- 1-2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- spray butter
- Mix cinnamon & sugar on a large plate. Spray one side of a flour tortilla with butter, covering the entire surface, then place the butter side down on plate with cinnamon and sugar. Press down and move around, coating one side of the tortilla in cinnamon and sugar.
- Next, place the tortilla, sugar side down on another plate. Spread about 1/8 cup of yogurt (I just eyeball this, I don’t measure) in a strip a little left of the center. Add some frozen berries (I bought a bag of mixed, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries (NOTE: I cut the strawberries up). Roll the tortilla tightly and place it on a large sheet pan.
- Continue the process with the rest of the tortillas.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 2 hours. Remove the roll-ups from the freezer and cut each tortilla in half and place them all in a large zip-top bag and put them back in the freezer for storage.
To Serve: Take out of bag and eat immediately. You can let them thaw a little bit, but if you let them thaw too long, they’re mushy, but can be eaten that way too.
Variations: you can try this with different flavors of yogurt and different fruits. Strawberries and bananas would be good…..just be sure to cut the strawberries up, a whole strawberry is hard to eat when frozen.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 129mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used and are just estimates. We encourage, especially if these numbers are important to you, to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.