Fixer Upper Farmhouse Look Ideas for Your Home
Steal Joanna’s signature modern, rustic and oh-so-comfortable style with decor ideas for the Fixer Upper Farmhouse Look for your own home. Like most people, I love watching Fixer Upper to get inspiration for my own home. My own style isn’t necessarily farmhouse style, but I do love to mix a few rustic/vintage pieces into my home decor. Hopefully, you find inspiration from these home decor ideas that caught my eye from last week’s linky party.
This is week 368 (7+ years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
- 15 Easy Ways to Update a House from Julie Blanner
- DIY Large Farmhouse Sign tutorial at Twelve on Main
- DIY Farmhouse Rustic Wooden Frame tutorial at Knick of Time
- DIY Galvanized Farmhouse Shelf tutorial at Simply Designing
- Bead Board Wallpaper Chair Rail tutorial at How To Nest for Less
- How to Choose the Right Size Lamp at Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- Modern Farmhouse Laundry Room at Cherished Bliss
- Modern Farmhouse Summer Kitchen at Starfish Cottage
More Fixer Upper Farmhouse Look Ideas
If you like farmhouse style decor, you’re going to love this DIY Farmhouse Style round up of ideas for
I’m Lovin’……. Fixer Upper Farmhouse Look
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.