Favorite Holiday Side Dishes Everyone Will Want
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you believe the holidays are just about here?! Will you be hosting Thanksgiving or Christmas this year? Maybe you’re taking a dish to a holiday gathering. Today is your lucky day! I have found some Favorite Holiday Side Dishes that everyone will want. From red wine cranberry sauce and stuffing to mashed sweet potatoes and Yorkshire pudding and more, you are sure to find the best side dish recipes for your holiday meals!
Favorite Holiday Side Dishes That Will Disappear Fast!
- Healthy Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Casserole Recipe from Food Faith Fitness is so rich and creamy, you will never believe it’s gluten-free and paleo/vegan/whole30 compliant! Perfect for a healthy Thanksgiving!
- Easy Green Beans with Mushrooms Recipe from Home Cooking Memories takes just 15 minutes and 3 fresh ingredients…….far superior to canned versions.
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce recipe from Julie Blanner. This is not your Grandmother’s cranberry sauce and yes, you can make your own, in minutes!
- Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe from Simply Stacie could be eaten either as a side dish or as a dessert. It reminds me a little of a cross between a pecan pie and a pumpkin pie.
- Yorkshire Pudding Recipe from The Bewitchin Kitchen is the perfect side dish for roast beef dinner, whether it’s for a holiday feast, Sunday dinner, or Christmas this recipe will make you famous.
- Smashed Sweet Potatoes recipe at Cooking on the Front Burner is the perfect side dish for any occasion. The sweet potatoes are roasted with cinnamon, a bit of chili powder and topped with crunchy toasted maple pecans!
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe from Live Laugh Rowe is a delicious way to add a little something extra special to your holiday table.
- Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe from Delightful E Made will be an instant holiday dinner favorite with everyone at the table! Loaded with apples, sausage, mushrooms, pecans and more, this dressing is the ultimate side dish for your holiday meal.
This is week 385 (7 years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
More Holiday Recipes and Entertaining Ideas
Holiday Libations – cocktail recipes that are perfect for entertaining during the holidays
Holiday Pie Recipes You’ll Love. From Pumpkin Pie, to Pecan Pie, Apple Tarts to Cookie Pie and so many more pie recipes.
Easy Holiday Entertaining Ideas from a hot cocoa bar, to cocktails and DIY wine charms and more to make holiday entertaining special they’ll never know how easy it was!
**NOTE: Next week I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family, I’m Lovin’ It Linky party will return on Nov 30, 2017. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
I’m Lovin’……. Favorite Holiday Side Dishes
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.