Fall Favorites | I’m Lovin’ It
October has been a bit crazy already. I’ve been working on taxes (because I filled an extension and still waited until the last minute). My computer was giving me trouble so I decided I had it with my PC and ordered an iMac, which is now in but I have not had time to go pick it up yet. I had fun hanging out and devouring great food and drinks with some other St. Louis foodies as a judge at Battledish St. Louis last weekend in the Central West End – we ate at 5 restaurants in under 2 hours!! Of course post season baseball, aka Red October has taken over and tomorrow I head to Minneapolis to speak about the Magic of Instagram and Pinterest at Bloggy Bootcamp! Whew!!
Today I just wanted to share some things I’m totally falling for this fall. I just love seeing them all together in this collage – as soon as I put it together I suddenly felt more calm and ready to snuggle up next to a fire……..
- NARS Nail Polish – Kismet looks like liquid gold in a bottle, I bet it would look great on the tips of a french manicure too!
- I’ve been wanting a new case for my iphone and I feel in love with this Colorblock iPhone Case – the colors, the dots it’s all so perfect!
- I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect neutral brown purse, this Merona Handbag fits the bill perfectly since you can wear it as a cross body bag, lots of compartments and you can’t beat that $35 price!!
- It wouldn’t be fall with out Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- I want to cozy up on the sofa with a Chunky Tassel Throw. The hugable texture and colors are the perfect antidote to a chilly evening watching White Queen —tell me I’m not the only one who is sad there are only 2 episodes left!!
- I’ve found my favorite way to get the perfect bouncy spiral curls! Have you tried a Reverse Curling Iron? It takes a little getting used to, so be sure to wear a heat resistant glove, but WOW, I love the curls I get!
- I’m a bit of a make-up hoarder, but I can finally cut down on buying so much eye shadow, Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow pallet is my go to and has every color I need for fall.
- My love for scarves is till going strong, as is my collection………this Mustard Circle Scarf is calling my name. Come on, it’s yellow….what’s NOT to love?
- I can’t leave home with out sunglasses, These Retro Sunglasses kind of rock my world.
- These simple Teardrop Earrings would compete any fall outfit. I love earrings that will go with almost anything.
- These Republic Combat Boots speak to me. Combat boots were on my wish list last year, but I refrained from buying any. I may not be as strong this year, I LOVE the buckles!
What are your Fall Favorites?
I’m Lovin’…….Fall Favorites!
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.
Pingback: Fall Home Tour - Clean and Scentsible
Thank you for hosting your party, Cheryl!
Pingback: Delicious Apple Recipes - Clean and Scentsible
Thanks so much for the party Cheryl! I love all of your fall favorites – we must be kindred spirits! 😉
Thanks for another great party. I hope you’re having a great week~
Thank you so much for hosting Cheryl! Have a lovely weekend! Angie xo
thank you so much for the party!
Hey, Cheryl! Thanks so much for the great party, and for your fall favorites! I just got an iPhone, and I’m loving the case!! My favorite fall item this year has been Wilton’s pumpkin spice candy melts. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for the party! Have a really great weekend!
That color block phone case is AMAZING! Love love! Thanks for hosting Cheryl 🙂
LOVE that nail color, and I am in desperate need of a neutral bag- great find
Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
So loving that cozy blanket, the scarf, nail polish & that bag. Great set Cheryl!!!
I think I almost bought that purse…might have to go back for it!
Pingback: Slow Cooker Apple Pie Oatmeal - Clean and Scentsible
Thank you very much for hosting, Cheryl!
Pingback: Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones with Fresh Take - Faith Filled Food for Moms
Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin’ the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party!!
~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise
Thanks so much for the party Cheryl!
Love the pictures! Especially the scarf! Thanks for sharing your fall faves!
Pingback: Be Creative :: Cozy and Warm Homespun Table Setting - An Extraordinary Day
Pingback: Be Hospitable :: Coconut Pecan Frosted Fruitcake - An Extraordinary Day
Pingback: Choose to Be Content :: My Little Secret - An Extraordinary Day
My daughter loves the Urban Decay eyeshadow too! I try to steal it every now because I love the colors too. Great meeting you this past weekend at Bloggy Boot Camp.
I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the net will be much more useful than
My brother redommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right.
This post actually made mmy day. You cann’t imagine
just how much time I had spent for this information!
Pingback: Halloween Treats - Boneyard Cupcakes | The TipToe Fairy
Pingback: Living Room Makeover
Pingback: Living Room Makeover