Saving Money to Keep Your Smile Bright
I’m participating in The Switch & Save Challenge, trying a variety of Arm & Hammer products and sharing my experiences with you!
Teeth play such an important role in our health. But the up keep can be costly lol.
The going rate for a filling in our area is $200……and let’s not even get into the cost of a root canal and crown! yikes!
So I try to do everything I can to save my family and my wallet that pain and suffering.
How to Ensure Good Dental Health
- Limit snacking. Avoid chewy candies, juice and soft drinks as often as you can and if you eat or drink any of these, be sure to brush right after.
- Brush at least twice a day (especially at night).
- Use and electric toothbrush.
- Floss once a day.
- Have sealants applied when appropriate.
- Get regular dental checkup/cleanings (twice a year for children).
- Assure proper fluoride through drinking water, fluoride products or fluoride supplements.
- If you’re thirsty, and it’s not meal time, drink water.
The Arm & Hammer Switch and Save site can also help you with money saving coupons on products such as;
Save $4.00 on 1 Arm& Hammer® Spinbrush® Sonic Rechargeable Powered Toothbrush, Save $2.00 on a Spinbrush® refill and Save $1.00 on Arm & Hammer Toothpaste
Be sure to visit the ARM & HAMMER savings center for savings up to $14.00 on other products for your home
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is compensating me to try different products. Get a $4.00 coupon for ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge where you can enter to win $25,000.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.