Easy Oreo Banana Cream Pie Cups
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy to make, hard to resist, Oreo Banana Cream Pie Cups.
This past weekend I couldn’t decide if I wanted to make a banana cream pie, or an Oreo pie, so I decided why not combine the two! Then I went one step further and made individual pie cups! Everything is better when you have your own little mini version, isn’t it?
My dad was a HUGE creampie lover. I can’t tell you how often my mom or my grandma would make banana cream and coconut cream pies. I always went for the banana cream and I’m pretty certain dad would have given this Oreo Banana Cream pie a BIG thumbs up.
Now, before you run away screaming “I can’t make pie”, I promise you, YOU can make THIS pie! Not only does this pie only require cookies and butter for the crust, but using COOL WHIP whipped topping and boxed ‘cook and serve’ pudding make it even more simple! Now, if you want to get all “show-offy” you could certainly use homemade custard and whipped cream if you’re so inclined, I won’t judge.
Who could resist this crowd-pleasing, cool, creamy concoction of banana pudding and Oreo cookies?
This pie is a crowd-pleasing, cool, creamy concoction of banana pudding and Oreo cookies.
- 20 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Cook & Serve Pudding
- 2 3/4 cups half-and-half
- 2-3 ripe, but firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Additional OREO Cookies, for garnish
- Combine crushed cookies and butter in a bowl. Press 3/4 of crumb mixture onto bottom of dessert cups (leaving some to layer over pudding). Refrigerate.
- Prepare pudding using half and half according to directions on the box. Set aside to cool.
- Remove dessert cups from refrigerator and layer each cup with: pudding on top of the crust, banana slices, sprinkle with a little cookie crumb mixture, then another layer of pudding, top with COOL WHIP and garnish with Oreos.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
They will ask for this time and time again………… You have been warned!
More Banana Recipes
To be entered to win a digital camera, upload a photo of the dish you love! tell us about your favorite COOL WHIP creation below or
Now that I have shared my favorite COOL WHIP dessert, I want to see or hear about yours! Tell us about your favorite COOL WHIP creation or share a photo of your dessert below for a chance to be entered to win a digital camera! Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and share your creations.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of COOL WHIP. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.