Creative Spring Crafts
Hopefully Spring is starting to make an appearance where you live (although I know some of the US is still getting snow!) Now is the perfect time for EASY CREATIVE SPRING CRAFTS. I found 8 easy spring crafts to help you get inspired for the upcoming spring season from last week’s linky party.
This is week 301 (6 years) and I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
- DIY Wooden Dowel Doormat tutorial at The Kim Six Fix
- DIY Felt Flowers Fabric Bouquet at The Casual Craftlete
- Modern Spring Floral Wreath tutorial at Lil Luna
- DIY Photo Hanger tutorial at Making it in the Mountains
- Springtime Painted Concrete Painted Planter tutorial at Home on the Corner
- Handmade Lemon Zest Soap at Simply Stacie
- How to Paint a Piano at Run to Radiance
- Table Makeover with Mod Podge and Wrapping Paper tutorial at Rain on a Tin Roof
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to:
I’m Lovin’……. Creative Spring Crafts
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.