BLT Wrap Recipe
I’m starting to stress with the thought that school starts back in just 21 days! I remember that growing anxiety as a kid. The morning rush, the homework, the quicker pace of the day, and the daily challenge of “what to do for lunch”
Packing school lunches can be tedious and stressful, especially if you have a picky eater.
And in the spirit of lunch…….I have a fabulous BLT Wrap lunch recipe to share today.
I *may* have had this wrap 4 times in the last 3 days. – They. Are. That. Good.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 4 Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Wraps
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (or desired taste)
- Dash of salt
- 4 lage leaves red leaf lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into slices
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- Combine avocado, sour cream, lime juice, hot sauce and salt. Blend/mash with a fork until smooth.
- Spread each warmed wrap with 3 tablespoons of the avocado spread.
- Layer each wrap with lettuce, tomato slices and 2 strips of bacon.
- Roll up and cut in half.