2nd Annual #SoupaPalooza Link Up
Are you ready?! The big day is finally here! The day we celebrate soup! Hundreds of the best soup recipes will be linked up!
Last year we were amazed at the large collection of soups shared with us during our first SoupaPalooza. We know that this year will be even bigger and better and can’t wait to see the soups you share!
RELATED: Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
What’s a PARTY with out prizes?
A bigger and better SoupaPalooza means even bigger and better prizes from some wonderful sponsors!!
Share your favorite soup recipe for a chance to win!
**UPDATE: This giveaway has ended – you can find the list of winners on this post.
KitchenAid 7 Qt. Mixer (ARV $650) – 2 winners
KitchenAid 6 Qt. Slow Cooker (ARV $149) – 2 winners
Le Creuset 8 Qt. Stockpot (ARV $55) – 2 winners
Red Star Yeast Gift Basket (ARV $65) – 2 winners
Pretty awesome prizes huh?!
So I guess you’d like to know what you need to do……….
How to Participate in SoupaPalooza
**This GIVEAWAY has ENDED
1. Write and post a recipe on your blog featuring a soup, stew, chili, or chowder. (can be an old post…just PLEASE be sure to link back AND follow #2 below)
3. Add your link to your soup post to the widget on either TidyMom or Dine and Dish (we have the same widget code, so only add it on one site) and leave a comment letting us know you linked up. *you can link up to 2 posts
4. Don’t have a blog? no problem…..leave your recipe in the comments during the SoupaPalooza party (Feb 28 – March 5, 2012)
- We’d love your help spreading the word about Soupapalooza through Twitter and Instagram. (leave a comment letting us know)
Sample Tweet: Join @DineandDish & @TidyMom for #Soupapalooza Share your recipes (and WIN) here: https://tidymom.net or http://dineanddish.net Pls RT
Instagram photo’s of your soup or making your soup using the hashtag #shotofsoup and/or #soupapalooza
- Follow Kristen and TidyMom on Pinterest (leave a comment letting us know) and be sure to check out the #Soupapalooza 2012 Pinterest Board
Ok, ready to link up? We will keep the linky open through Monday March 5, 2012. Winners will be announced the following week . All winners with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. Winners will be emailed and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Giveaways available to U.S. residents only. Thanks for participating! Happy cooking!!
Disclaimer: Thank you to KitchenAid, Red Star Yeast and Le Creuset for providing compensation and prizes for Soupapalooza. The views and opinions expressed on TidyMom are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with the products and brands.