Apple Pomegranate Spritzers
Jumpstart your party with fun and fruity Apple Pomegranate Spritzers. This libation is simple and refreshing, perfect for any gathering, or even just a fun evening with your favorite person. Delicious with our without alcohol.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
SAVE this recipe to Pinterest!
UPDATED July 2020. No changes to the original recipe.
As much as I’m looking forward to Fall and it’s cool crisp weather, I’m always grasping to the end. of summer when it comes. Apple Pomegranate Spritzers were the perfect way to toast any season and a new baby, for my friend Jen!
Over 30 years ago we welcomed our first baby into our family, a beautiful little girl. We wanted a girl first and she was perfect. So perfect in fact, we waited 8-1/2 years before we decided to have another, lol. It all seems SO long ago now, but I remember singing camp songs during bath time, watching every Disney movie made, a dozen times…… in one day, and how my heart melted every time I heard “love you mommy” with a big hug.
Today we are celebrating as our sweet friend Jen from My Kitchen Addiction, and her husband are about to welcome their first bundle of joy, a baby girl to their lives. I toast the two of you with this non-alcoholic drink and wish you the very best in your journey thru parenthood. Your lives will never be the same again, you will wonder how you ever breathed without this little one in your arms!
Can I Make Apple Pomegranate Spritzers With Alcohol?
I brought Apple Pomegranate Spritzers to the table today. Aren’t they pretty?!
This drink recipe will not disappoint. It’s fizzy, fruity, and full of antioxidants (hello pomegranate!) and non-alcoholic. You could swap out the lemon-lime soda for white wine, or just add gin or vodka to the recipe if you’d prefer a boozy version, say for a bridal shower, or after a day of answering “Why” twenty times.
Simple, refreshing, and a perfect goodbye to summer and hello to the upcoming holidays!
What If I Can’t Find Pomegranate Juice?
I like to use Pom Wonderful from the grocery store for this cocktail, but you can easily make pomegranate juice at home. Simply take pomegranate seeds and grind them in a bowl to release the juice. Then, strain to remove the seeds.
Tip: 100% pomegranate juice will be more flavorful than a pomegranate juice cocktail or mixed pomegranate juice.
Several bloggers have joined together for a surprise virtual baby shower for Jen. Celebrate with us! Check out the list of participants below! Take a few minutes to click around and visit the great blogs participating!
Like this Apple Pomegranate Spritzers recipe? Pin It!
A big thanks to Amber and Tracy for getting us all together to celebrate Jen’s much-awaited little addition!
- Bluebonnets & Brownies | Raspberry Lemon Fruit Dip
- My Baking Addiction | Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Simple Bites | English Eccles Cakes
- Stetted | Roasted Red Pepper and Caramelized Onion Dip
- Food for my Family | Homemade Pear Italian Sodas with Cardamom Cream
- eat. live. travel. write. | Goat Cheese and Tomato Tartlettes
- Gimme Some Oven | Creamy Caramel Apple Dippers
- Dessert For Two | Caramel Apple Cookie Cups
- Bake at 350 | Soft Sugar Cookies for a Baby Shower
- TidyMom | Apple Pomegranate Spritzers
- Healthy Green Kitchen | Guacamole with Pistachios
- What Megan’s Making | Apple Spice Muffins
- Cookin’ Canuck | Gorgonzola Cheese Cups with Pear & Hazelnut Salad
- Bellalimento | Frozen Berry Shortcake
- Shugary Sweets | Caramel Apple Truffles
- GoodLife Eats | Coconut Lemon Banana Bread
Follow Along On Social Media
If you’re looking for even more inspiration check out the fun little group I created on Facebook, I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas, and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 6 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 3 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled (or use sweet white wine for an alcoholic version)
- apple and orange slices to garnish
- fresh mint (optional garnish)
- In a large pitcher, combine water, juices and soda, stir to combine. Garnish with fruit slices.
- Serve immediately over ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.