Apple Pomegranate Spritzers for a Virtual Baby Shower
Jump start your party with fun and fruity Apple Pomegranate Spritzers. This libation is simple and refreshing, perfect for any gathering or even just a fun evening with your favorite person. Delicious with our without alcohol.
As much as I’m looking forward to fall and it’s cool crisp weather, I’m still grasping at summer just a bit. Apple Pomegranate Spritzers were the perfect way to toast the end of summer and a new baby, for my friend Jen!
Almost 25 years ago we welcomed our first baby into our family, a beautiful little girl. We wanted a girl first and she was perfect. So perfect in fact, we waited 8-1/2 years before we decided to have another, lol. It all seems SO long ago now, but I remember singing camp songs during bath time, watching every Disney movie made, a dozen times…… in one day, and how my heart melted every time I heard “love you mommy” with a big hug.
Today we are celebrating as our sweet friend Jen from My Kitchen Addiction, and her husband are about to welcome their first bundle of joy, a baby girl to their lives. I toast the two of you with this non-alcoholic drink and wish you the very best in your journey thru parenthood. Your lives will never be the same again, you will wonder how you ever breathed with out this little one in your arms!
I brought Apple Pomegranate Spritzers to the table today. Aren’t they pretty?!
This drink recipe will not disappointed. It’s fizzy, fruity and full of antioxidants (hello pomegranate!) and non-alcoholic. You could swap out the lemon-lime soda for white wine if you’d prefer a boozy version, say for a bridle shower, or after a day of answering “Why” twenty times.
Simple, refreshing and a perfect good bye to summer and hello to the upcoming holidays!
Several bloggers have joined together for a surprise virtual baby shower for Jen. Celebrate with us! Check out the list of participants below the recipe! Take a few minutes to click around and visit the great blogs participating!
Apple Pomegranate Spritzers
- 6 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 3 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled (or use sweet white wine for an alcoholic version)
- apple and orange slices to garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine water, juices and soda, stir to combine. Garnish with fruit slices.
- Serve immediately over ice.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #TidyMom so we can see what you're creating in the kitchen!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
Like this Apple Pomegranate Spritzers recipe? Pin It!
A big thanks to Amber and Tracy for getting us all together to celebrate Jen’s much awaited little addition!
- Bluebonnets & Brownies | Raspberry Lemon Fruit Dip
- My Baking Addiction | Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Simple Bites | English Eccles Cakes
- Stetted | Roasted Red Pepper and Caramelized Onion Dip
- Food for my Family | Homemade Pear Italian Sodas with Cardamom Cream
- eat. live. travel. write. | Goat Cheese and Tomato Tartlettes
- Gimme Some Oven | Creamy Caramel Apple Dippers
- Dessert For Two | Caramel Apple Cookie Cups
- Bake at 350 | Soft Sugar Cookies for a Baby Shower
- TidyMom | Apple Pomegranate Spritzers
- Healthy Green Kitchen | Guacamole with Pistachios
- What Megan’s Making | Apple Spice Muffins
- Cookin’ Canuck | Gorgonzola Cheese Cups with Pear & Hazelnut Salad
- Bellalimento | Frozen Berry Shortcake
- Shugary Sweets | Caramel Apple Truffles
- GoodLife Eats | Coconut Lemon Banana Bread