Amazing Appetizer Recipes
Amazing Appetizer Recipes ~Whether you are hosting a party or celebrating at someone else’s house, you’ll be party ready for the holidays, New Years Eve, game day or Super Bowl with these delicious and elegant appetizer recipes that linked up to last weeks party. These appetizers are the perfect starter for any meal or just light grazing during any get-together.
This is week 338 (6.5 years) of hosting this weekly linky party, I’m Lovin’ It. I’m amazed every week at all the creativity out there!! Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week and feel free to link up what YOU’VE been up to and click around to visit some of the other sites. ** if you’re reading this via email or reader, be sure to click through to the web to see all of the linked projects and more!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Sausage Dip Recipe from 36th Avenue
- Sweet and Spicy Blue Cheese Bacon Wrapped Dates recipe at Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe from Yellow Bliss Road
- Deep Dish Mini Pizzas recipe at Lil’ Luna
- Mac and Cheese Cups recipe from Simply Stacie
- Pull Apart Sausage Roll Appetizers recipe at Tatertots and Jello
- Greek Cheese Ball Recipe from Today’s Creative Life
- Spicy Cranberry Meatballs recipe from Almost Supermom
More Amazing Appetizer Recipes You might enjoy
Don’t forget the drinks!
Festive Holiday Libations – cocktail recipes that are perfect for entertaining during the holidays
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!!
I’m Lovin’……. Amazing Appetizers
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.