15 Things I’m Loving Now | I’m Lovin’ It
I’m sitting here this afternoon, sipping on a big mug of coffee gearing up for the weekend. We are headed out for our first, and probably only college campus visit. Someone pinch me and tell me that our baby is NOT old enough to be looking at colleges yet, and she’s certainly not going to move away from home in a year and a half! I think I blinked and she grew up. She grew up into everything I ever imagined she would be and then some! We are very lucky parents of two such amazing girls! Whatever you’re up to this weekend I hope it’s fabulous!
For this week’s I’m Lovin’ It, I thought I’d share a little collection of things I’ve been crushing on lately.
1. This Antique cart needs to appear in my life. Including everything on it.
2. Mint, it’s kind of the coolest color EVER! and it’s my new favorite. My mom even picked up on my latest fascination and got me a fabulous mint necklace for my birthday. I wear it every chance I get.
3. Colored jeans, like pink and mint.
4. I’m loving this office makeover . I’m jealous of the placement of the desk in front of the window. I would love to work with a view.
5. Go watch Joy’s Hot Fudge Milk Shake video and tell me you don’t want one! – I dare you.
6. This reclaimed lumber “EAT” wall art in the kitchen is perfection!
7. I love when I find a new dinner recipe that’s a hit with the family! Italian Turkey and cheese sandwiches on garlic toasted buns – try them!
8. I fell in love with this duvet while shopping at Pottery Barn the other day at the mall. I’m not looking for a new one, but that one is REALLY calling my name.
12. Issue 3 and 4 of photographing FOOD are now out!!
Issue 3 : In this issue, Taylor walks you through how to make beautiful pictures of your food once the sun has gone down. Photographing FOOD Issue3 is a full color 33 page downloadable PDF available for $5. It can be purchased here
Issue 4: In this issue, Taylor will show you how to create delicious looking images before the food is plated. Photographing FOOD Issue 4 is a full color 40 page downloadable PDF available for $5. It can be purchased here.
13. My husband does not like to travel, but I’m desperately trying to talk him into Hawaii in the next year or so, since we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and my 50th birthday in about 2 years. But for now, I just sip on Tully’s Hawaiian blend coffee and let my thoughts take me away. It’s a clean tasting coffee that’s slightly sweet and not at all bitter, a mug full with a splash of coconut milk and these might just be my new favorite K-cup packs!
If you’d like to try out the Tully’s Hawaiian Blend K-cups, or any other flavors…… visit GreenMountainCoffee.com. TidyMom readers can enjoy 15% off storewide plus free standard shipping (on orders over $30) with the promo code STOREWIDE8123 now through April 21st, 2013. Please note, this offer cannot be combined with any other keycode discount.
That’s all I got!…….Well, not really, but I’ll stop at 15 😉
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to https://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links. I am also thrilled to be a paid brand ambassador for Green Mountain Coffee. All thoughts, opinions and love of coffee and my Keurig are all my own.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.