If you haven’t heard, this year Super Bowl XLVIII will be historic. Not only are two states, New York & New Jersey both hosting the big game, but it will also to be the first outdoor, cold weather Super Bowl.
Today, the Broncos and Seahawks will touch down in New Jersey, signaling the official start to Super Bowl week. That means it’s time to start planning your Super Bowl Party for the big game, next Sunday, February 2, 2104.
Whether you’re a hardcore football fan or you’re just there for the commercials there’s probably one aspect of Super Bowl Sunday that you care about: the food!
There were a lot of great Football Party Ideas and Recipes linked up to I’m Lovin’ It this week that are sure to score a touchdown at any size gathering.
Super Bowl Dessert - Edible Chocolate Football Cupcake Wrappers at Hungry Happenings
Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites recipe from Blahnik Baker
White Chicken Chili recipe from Seasoned Homemaker
Chili Bar, Chili Recipe and FREE printables at Tatertots and Jello
Football Bread Bowl filled with Taco Dip recipe atHungry Happenings
Easy Football Pizza Pinwheels recipe from Will Cook For Smiles
Football Yardline Jello Snacks at Hoopla Palooza
Loaded Potato Bacon Chip Dip recipe from Organizer by Day
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
More Football Party Ideas:
Don’t forget to come to the Pinterest Party tonight!
We are so excited to be hosting a Pinterest Party to celebrate Valentine’s Day! Help us create the most comprehensive holiday Pinterest board TONIGHT, January 26, at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST by sharing your favorite Valentine-themed projects and recipes.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Follow the Year of Celebrations Pinterest board.
- Comment on the original post at this link and leave a link to YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or recipe.
- or Tweet YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations
- Join us tonight Sunday, January 26, at the 9pm EST and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
- One lucky party participant will walk away with $200 in DIY party products from American Crafts!
Visit this week’s I’m Lovin It Party to learn more about the party!