October has been a bit crazy already. I’ve been working on taxes (because I filled an extension and still waited until the last minute). My computer was giving me trouble so I decided I had it with my PC and ordered an iMac, which is now in but I have not had time to go pick it up yet. I had fun hanging out and devouring great food and drinks with some other St. Louis foodies as a judge at Battledish St. Louis last weekend in the Central West End – we ate at 5 restaurants in under 2 hours!! Of course post season baseball, aka Red October has taken over and tomorrow I head to Minneapolis to speak about the Magic of Instagram and Pinterest at Bloggy Bootcamp! Whew!!
Today I just wanted to share some things I’m totally falling for this fall. I just love seeing them all together in this collage – as soon as I put it together I suddenly felt more calm and ready to snuggle up next to a fire……..
- NARS Nail Polish – Kismet looks like liquid gold in a bottle, I bet it would look great on the tips of a french manicure too!
- I’ve been wanting a new case for my iphone and I feel in love with this Colorblock iPhone Case – the colors, the dots it’s all so perfect!
- I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect neutral brown purse, this Merona Handbag fits the bill perfectly since you can wear it as a cross body bag, lots of compartments and you can’t beat that $35 price!!
- It wouldn’t be fall with out Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- I want to cozy up on the sofa with a Chunky Tassel Throw. The hugable texture and colors are the perfect antidote to a chilly evening watching White Queen —tell me I’m not the only one who is sad there are only 2 episodes left!!
- I’ve found my favorite way to get the perfect bouncy spiral curls! Have you tried a Reverse Curling Iron? It takes a little getting used to, so be sure to wear a heat resistant glove, but WOW, I love the curls I get!
- I’m a bit of a make-up hoarder, but I can finally cut down on buying so much eye shadow, Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow pallet is my go to and has every color I need for fall.
- My love for scarves is till going strong, as is my collection………this Mustard Circle Scarf is calling my name. Come on, it’s yellow….what’s NOT to love?
- I can’t leave home with out sunglasses, These Retro Sunglasses kind of rock my world.
- These simple Teardrop Earrings would compete any fall outfit. I love earrings that will go with almost anything.
- These Republic Combat Boots speak to me. Combat boots were on my wish list last year, but I refrained from buying any. I may not be as strong this year, I LOVE the buckles!
What are your Fall Favorites?
I’m Lovin’…….Fall Favorites!
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links.