Holiday

20 St. Patricks Day Recipes | I’m Lovin’ It Features

St. Patrick's Day Recipes

This week’s party went GREEN crazy!

If you are looking for St. Patricks Day Recipes, you are going to love this round up!

I’m Lovin’ It ideas shared by YOU!

St. Patrick's Day Appetizers

Corned Beef and Cabbage Eggrolls at Food For My Family  | Colcannon from Food For My Family | St. Patrick’s Day Fruit Rainbow Fondue from Clean &Scentsible | Pot ‘o Gold Popcorn from Bake at 350

St. Patrick's Day Drinks

Leprechaun Juice from Miss Organic’s Kitchen | Homemade Bailey’s Irish Creamfrom Ali n Son | Chocolate Guinness Floats at A Spicy Perspective | Grasshopper Cocktails at Dine and Dish

St. Patrick's Day Meals

Honey Mustard Corned Beef and Cabbage at Good Life Eats | St. Patrick’s Day Pizza at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons | Braised Cabbage with Bacon from Add a Pinch | Guinness Beef Stew at Simple Bites

St. Patrick's Day Desserts

Lucky Rainbow Jello @Glorious Treats | Leprechaun Cookies at Sweet Sugar Belle | Shamrock Cookies from 30 Handmade Days | Shamrock Cake from i am baker | St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes at Rose Bakes | Leprechaun Crunch at Itsy Bitsy Paper | Irish Car Bomb cupcakes at Bakers Royale | Rainbow Oreo Pops from The Sweet Swiper

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week !  You can still link up thru Sunday evening  or  come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

This post sponsored by

The Confident Mom planner

want to see your ad here? contact me

21 Responses to “20 St. Patricks Day Recipes | I’m Lovin’ It Features”

1. Rose @ Rose Bakes posted on March 10, 2012 at 7:02 am (#

Thanks for the mention Cheryl! Have a great weekend :)

2. Jen V. posted on March 10, 2012 at 7:21 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my Leprechaun Juice. Love all the great ideas! We make a special St. Patrick’s Day meal each year so I am definitely going to be using some of these recipes. Have a great weekend!

3. Cindy posted on March 10, 2012 at 7:24 am (#

St. Patty awesomeness! Thanks so much for this post – been looking around the ‘net for different recipes and now I no longer have to. :)

4. Sommer@ASpicyPerspective posted on March 10, 2012 at 8:13 am (#

Wow Cheryl, what a collection! I’m honored to be a part. :)

5. Jill @ Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons posted on March 10, 2012 at 8:51 am (#

Thanks for sharing our St. Patty’s Pizza Ideas!

6. Shaina posted on March 10, 2012 at 9:02 am (#

Thanks for the feature, Cheryl! I love St. Patrick’s Day. :)

7. Kirsten posted on March 10, 2012 at 9:17 am (#

Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you have a fun St. Patrick’s Day!

8. Maribel Reyes posted on March 10, 2012 at 9:38 am (#

These are all great ideas. I will sure try the desserts for my kids.

9. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on March 10, 2012 at 9:45 am (#

Fun recipes! I love the spring holidays…red for Vday, green for St Paddy’s day…makes the desserts so fun to make :)

10. Jenn posted on March 10, 2012 at 1:00 pm (#

Thanks so much for the shout out and other St. Patty’s Day ideas. Can’t wait to plan out our menu!

11. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on March 10, 2012 at 1:11 pm (#

Great ideas as usual! Love all the green!

12. Amanda posted on March 10, 2012 at 7:32 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my cake in your amazing round up… this is one stop shopping for all things St. Patricks Day!! Great job!

13. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on March 11, 2012 at 11:57 am (#

Bridget’s popcorn! I want to eat a big bowl of it RIGHT NOW! ♥

14. Paula posted on March 11, 2012 at 10:24 pm (#

Bring on the Green! What a round-up! I wish I could bake, cook, eat and drink everything shown here!

15. frenchtwistedwoman posted on March 12, 2012 at 8:53 pm (#

Everyone’s St. Patrick’s Day food pictures are gorgeous! You are all so talented. I wanted to offer up my post from today for Irish Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup – It’s green, too! Enjoy!

16. Janmary, N Ireland posted on March 14, 2012 at 7:40 am (#

Happy St Patricks Day from N Ireland.

Some wonderful recipes – this would put most of us here in Ireland to shame!!!

I have never eaten corned beef and cabbage, and never seen it served here :)

17. bridget {bake at 350} posted on March 16, 2012 at 7:31 am (#

I love all of these ideas! Thanks for the mention, Cheryl!!!

18. Pin Up Girls posted on February 4, 2014 at 9:23 pm (#

Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
    HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with
    experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

1. Pingback: St. Patrick's Day Handmade Party Ideas | TidyMom