Monster Munch Popcorn: I’m Lovin’ It
All you need is a few minutes and your microwave to make this fall snack in a snap!
Monster Munch or Halloween Popcorn Bark, whatever you want to call it…..I call it crazy good! It’s a sweet & salty treat that everyone loves, and the recipe makes a lot so it’s easy to share. Oreos, marshmallows, buttered popcorn and Orange Candy Melts give it the perfect look for Halloween.
I can’t believe Halloween is less than a week away! I couldn’t help myself when I found these adorable Wilton Bat Treat Boxes. I knew they’d be perfect for my Monster Munch! They’d be adorable for serving the popcorn at a Halloween party or passing out to co-workers, teachers and neighbors.
My girls and I love drinking Hot Chocolate and Latte’s at home. Instead of using whipped cream or marshmallows on top, I got a silicone bat mold, filled it with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and popped it in the freezer over night. The next time I made hot chocolate, I popped a few bats out of the mold and placed them on top for a little Halloween fun!
Frozen Cocoa Cooler Bats
Sometimes it’s the quick and simple snacks are the best!
- 1 standard size bag microwave popcorn, popped (I used buttered)
- 1 package Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and remove any un-popped kernels
- Use your hands to crush Oreos into popcorn, then add marshmallows and mix with your hands or large spoon
- Melt candy according to package directions, then pour over popcorn mixture using a rubber spatula to coat.
- Spread candy covered popcorn mixture on to cookie sheet lined with wax paper to cool and harden.
- Break up into pieces, store in air tight container.
I’m Lovin’…….Monster Munch & Frozen Cocoa Cooler Bats
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here