Beauty

I’m Lovin’ It: My Favorite Face Lotion

Mark Matte Chance Lotion

Pin It

For years I have struggled to find the right facial moisturizer.  You know, the kind that would do it’s job but not look greasy. Most of the time I just chose not to moisturize under my make up because it just wasn’t worth having my make up start sliding off by late morning.

Well, I have to tell you, my search is finally over!  I have found my dream lotion.  The people at Mark (division of Avon) have the answer!  The Mark Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion not only moisturizes like a dream….but it’s matte too! That means no shine and no greasy looking skin!! My skin feels smooth and soft, my makeup looks flawless, without making my skin dry or tight.

WHAT IT IS:
A shine-reducing face lotion for oily to normal skin types

WHAT IT DOES:
Smooths the skin and absorbs oil

WHAT IT’S MADE OF:
Pumpkin-seed extract and boron nitride (mattify), sunflower-seed extract (moisturize), polymethyl and acrylate copolymer and silica (absorb oil); sugarcane (smooths skin and helps increase cell turnover)

I love the little jar it come in too!

Mark Matte Lotion

Just press down on the top and it dispenses the perfect amount of lotion.

You can purcase Mark Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion on Amazon

or you can find it on the  Mark and Avon’s site and through your local Avon/Mark representative

**this is not a sponsored post……..I just wanted to share how much a really really love this stuff!!

So let’s hear it……do you have a facial lotion or beauty product that you just love?!  Share it in the comments!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’……Mark Matte Lotion

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

This post sponsored by

The Confident Mom planner

want to see your ad here? contact me

39 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It: My Favorite Face Lotion”

1. leslie posted on March 8, 2012 at 8:46 pm (#

Thanks for the tip on the lotion. I have oily skin and always skip the moisturizing step because it always feels too heavy!

2. Crystal posted on March 8, 2012 at 8:50 pm (#

Thanks for hosting, Cheryl.

3. Charisa posted on March 8, 2012 at 8:51 pm (#

I currently use Arbonne, but am always looking for “the next best thing”. The Mark lotion sounds great – may have to give it a try!

4. Living The Sweet Life posted on March 8, 2012 at 9:01 pm (#

I normally just use oil of olay – – nothing fancy, but I love the way it smells and makes my face feel so fresh :)

5. Susan @ The Weekly Sweet Experiment posted on March 8, 2012 at 9:06 pm (#

Thanks for hosting!

6. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on March 8, 2012 at 9:11 pm (#

The face cream…thanks for that suggestion! Love hearing about what folks love!

7. amanda@studio1404.com posted on March 8, 2012 at 9:18 pm (#

I’ll have to try that! I use an over-priced calendula creme from the medspa I go to. I LOVE it because it’s really soothing and not oily, but have been looking for something new.

8. Marie Burnett posted on March 8, 2012 at 9:49 pm (#

It can also be purchased thru your avon rep.

• TidyMom replied on March 9th, 2012 at 6:41 am

yes, I state that and link to Avon and Mark in the post! thanks so much

9. Jenny posted on March 8, 2012 at 9:55 pm (#

Good to know! My sister sells Avon/Mark and I haven’t tried this one yet. I’ll have to ask her about it. I am so sick of lotion making my face greasy.

10. Catherine posted on March 8, 2012 at 10:00 pm (#

I love that lotion too! I was a devoted user until we moved to Florida & I needed sunscreen all the time. I wish they made a mattifying sunscreen lotion!

11. Simple Girl posted on March 8, 2012 at 10:31 pm (#

I just noticed it’s your 100th Party! Congratulations!

12. Amy @ A Little Nosh posted on March 9, 2012 at 5:44 am (#

It’s funny, I was just getting ready to post on Facebook asking for a new face lotion. Perfect timing!

Also, I’ve linked up my St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes, turned green using spinach instead of food dye. No oil, egg, or butter either! A healthy, fun treat that my preschooler loves.

13. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on March 9, 2012 at 5:50 am (#

I just bought some overpriced stuff from a local plastic surgeon, hehe!! When that runs out I’m giving Mark a try! Too soon to tell if my new stuff works as I’m only on day 3!

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

14. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on March 9, 2012 at 7:58 am (#

This lotion sounds like an awesome product I’d like to try! I haven’t heard of Mark before – thanks!

15. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on March 9, 2012 at 8:20 am (#

Thanks for hosting, Cheryl!

That lotion sounds perfect for my oily skin! Any idea how long the little jar lasts?

16. Kimberly @ The Brown Eyes Have It posted on March 9, 2012 at 9:10 am (#

I’m going to have to try that one, I hate a shiny face! Does it have SPF in it?

17. Mimi Holtz posted on March 9, 2012 at 10:07 am (#

I started getting Birchbox shipments (premium beauty product samples) about a year ago. One box included a serum that hydrates and minimizes pores. I don’t usually get excited about something like that, and I don’t like to spend money on it either, but this one was so nice that I couldn’t forget it after the sample was gone. Had to buy some, and I’ve been enjoying it ever since. DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum

18. Chris posted on March 9, 2012 at 10:07 am (#

I just love Mary Kay’s Timewise moisturizer. They have a formula for normal to dry skin and one for combination/oily. It’s an age fighting moisturizer with spf 30 and its not greasy either.

19. Joan posted on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 pm (#

I’ve been using Mark’s spray toner ever since I saw it featured as “one of the best” in a woman’s magazine severa years ago. I love that it is mostly natural ingredients and is low cost!

20. jonn posted on March 9, 2012 at 8:33 pm (#

prefer Bliss products, especially their moisturizer-have dry, sensitive skin-love Bliss and Sephora

21. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on March 10, 2012 at 9:19 am (#

I have not heard of Mark …. I’m going to give it a try.

Thank you for hosting such a nice party! I linked my Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes.

22. Kristie-Lynne posted on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 pm (#

I use Clinique products during the day (moisturizer and make up) but my best kept little secret to night time moisturizing? Good ole’ Vaseline Petroleum Jelly! I have very oily skin, large pores and Rosacea and I have used a LOT of different products over the years. Vaseline is the only one I have found that helps with all three and gives my skin a beautiful glow. It takes time to learn just the right amount to put on so that you don’t feel slimy and grease up your pillows – I found that a little bit goes a long way and I don’t even notice it’s on my face. In just ONE NIGHT there was a noticable difference in my skin! The best part?? A jar costs around three bucks and lasts all year!! I use the newer one they have now with the bronze lid, LOVE IT!

1. Pingback: Easter Egg Garland » Crafty Endeavor

2. Pingback: German Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting {Recipe}

3. Pingback: St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes with Sour Power Rainbows

4. Pingback: Double Chocolate Marshmallow Crispy Bars

5. Pingback: Happiness Is....Recipe: Lemon Cream Cheese Pancakes | Cooking for My Kids

6. Pingback: Creamy Chicken Bacon Chowder | Crock pot recipe for rich, creamy potato soup | The Misadventures of Mrs. B

7. Pingback: Chocolate Cream Pie