Home and Garden

I’m Lovin’ It: Cupcake liner storage

cupcake liner storage jar

Pin It

Several months ago I bought this cute tall jar with a flip lid in duck egg blue thinking it would be the perfect way to store cupcake liners !

And I was right! It’s perfect and now my cupcake liners are a decoration in my kitchen instead of hiding all squished up in a drawer.

Jamie Oliver Storage Jars

These jars come in many sizes at Jamie Oliver.   I think I need a few more, and maybe some other sizes for sprinkles!

storage jars

Sweet Baking Supply

Need cute cupcake liners for your jars?  Sweet Baking Supply has so many cute ones!

Do you have a clever or fun way to store cupcake liners?

*Jamie Olive did not sponsor this post.  I don’t remember how I found their site or jars, but I really love my jar and wanted to share!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’……My Cupcake Liner Storage Jar

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

68 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It: Cupcake liner storage”

1. Kyra posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:00 pm (#

I store my cupcake liners the same way! In a jar that is exactly the same style (except mine is a “Ball” jar, not JO). Such a great idea. :)

2. Jenny posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:07 pm (#

That is so cute! I may need to buy some cupcake liners, so I can use the jar!

3. Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:11 pm (#

I love storing things in glass jars!

4. Allison @ Alli 'n Son posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:15 pm (#

What a creative solution! And so decorative too.

5. Maryann @ Domestically Speaking posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:23 pm (#

Love the jar for cupcake liners… so much cuter than the current state of my liners – shoved into a cupboard. Love the idea for sprinkles too! Thanks for hosting Cheryl & Happy New Years!

6. Shannon at madiganmade posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:25 pm (#

I love cute storage! Thanks so much for hosting!

7. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:41 pm (#

I love those jars – the sizes, shapes – and that gorgeous blue lid! I store my cupcake liners in stackable lidded rectangular totes, a little larger than the size of a 9×13 pan. They stack nicely on my pantry shelves. Thanks once again for hosting, Cheryl!

8. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on January 5, 2012 at 9:59 pm (#

Great idea for the cupcake liners! Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!

9. Cookin' Canuck posted on January 5, 2012 at 10:39 pm (#

This is such a great idea, Cheryl! I have cupcake liners strewn around my pantry and they are in dire need of containment. This is the answer!

10. trisha posted on January 5, 2012 at 10:47 pm (#

now that is a TIDY and GREAT idea! Thx for hosting.

11. kristi posted on January 5, 2012 at 11:01 pm (#

Loving the cupcake storage idea! I like to make Bentos with lots of cupcake liners…this would be perfect! LOVE your blog!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

12. Angela S. posted on January 6, 2012 at 12:26 am (#

Those are so cute! I love all the color and how organized it looks!

13. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on January 6, 2012 at 5:46 am (#

Cute, I’ve seen the idea on pinterest but didn’t know where to find cute jars. Thanks!!! And thanks for hosting!

14. shari brooks posted on January 6, 2012 at 5:47 am (#

I always love your link party. Today I linked up some yummy treats: turkey casserole, chocolate cake truflles, gingerbread. enjoy

15. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on January 6, 2012 at 7:23 am (#

Oh I love it, I want to find a nice jar to do this with too!

16. Natalie @ Cooking for My Kids posted on January 6, 2012 at 7:46 am (#

What a great idea. You are so creative. I love it! Happy Friday!

17. Ashton posted on January 6, 2012 at 8:11 am (#

Thanks for hosting Cheryl!

18. dawn posted on January 6, 2012 at 8:15 am (#

what a great idea-thanks for sharing! my cupcake liners are always all over my cabinet-time to check those jars out!

19. Cassie posted on January 6, 2012 at 8:40 am (#

That is so cute! I bought some liners not to long ago and they were packaged in an egg carton! So that is officially the way I am going to store mine!

20. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on January 6, 2012 at 8:53 am (#

I saw this idea on Pinterest and went looking for a jar to store my cupcake liners last week. Still looking for the right one…I love these with the blue lids! Thanks for hosting the link party! :0)

21. Jennifer posted on January 6, 2012 at 9:15 am (#

This is one of those “why didn’t I ever think of that” ideas! Wonderful! Thanks so much.

22. Mercedes@Satisfy My Sweet Tooth posted on January 6, 2012 at 9:21 am (#

I love this idea and these jars are adorable!

23. Phoebe @ Getting Freedom posted on January 6, 2012 at 9:37 am (#

I store many things in glass jars–but I never thought to do that with my cupcake liners! Love that Jar! It’s Gorgeous!

24. Mimi Holtz posted on January 6, 2012 at 9:41 am (#

Our pantry NEEDS one of these! Our collection of cupcake liners is out-growing the baking cupboard! Thanks for the great idea!

25. Melissa | Cajun Sugar Pie posted on January 6, 2012 at 10:19 am (#

What a great idea! Now I just need 4 of those jars to store all my cupcake liners. :)

26. Allison [Girl's Guide to Social Media] posted on January 6, 2012 at 10:32 am (#

I just LOVE this idea. So convenient and a great way to showcase unique cupcake liners.

27. Amanda posted on January 6, 2012 at 11:09 am (#

Those jars are fantastic!

28. HeatherChristo posted on January 6, 2012 at 11:44 am (#

AH! I’m lovin’ it too! That is an awesome idea!

29. Julie posted on January 6, 2012 at 12:02 pm (#

Love this idea! I probably have too many cupcake liners (is that possible?) and they’re all tucked into one of those big clear plastic shoe box style containers. This is SO much cuter! I’m looking for a cute way to store all of my sprinkles, too. I’m off to check out JO!

30. Cherry posted on January 6, 2012 at 12:35 pm (#

Very cute idea for storing cupcake liners!

31. Amanda posted on January 6, 2012 at 12:47 pm (#

Wow, love those jars with the blue tops!! Very cute!! thanks for hosting us today!
    Amanda

32. Paula posted on January 6, 2012 at 2:10 pm (#

I love that the jars come in different coloured lids. Very nice and a perfect place for all the cupcake liners.

33. leslie posted on January 6, 2012 at 2:26 pm (#

SUper great idea. I have no storage method for my liners :(

34. Val Sweeney Cathell posted on January 6, 2012 at 4:06 pm (#

Cheryl ~ I’m lovin it! Those storage jars are perfect!!! Plan to try this when I move… :-)

35. a spoonful of yumm posted on January 6, 2012 at 4:49 pm (#

this is such a cool idea ! love the jar

36. Sylvia @ My Lovely Bites posted on January 6, 2012 at 5:16 pm (#

That’s such a great idea!! I actually have a tall jar somewhere in the cupboard, I just never thought about storing cupcake liners in it, thanks for the great tip!

37. marla posted on January 6, 2012 at 10:19 pm (#

Cheryl, I am so in love with those jars & now I know what to do with all of my cupcake liners. Gotta place and order with JO now!! xo

38. JD posted on January 7, 2012 at 11:40 am (#

Thanks so much for sharing such great links and brilliant ideas. I immediately proceeded to order from both sites. Thanks again. I am always in need of better ideas to get organized and de-cluttered. Keep up the great work!

39. Allyson posted on January 7, 2012 at 9:48 pm (#

What a cute idea! Definitely better than a messy drawer!
    I hope you’ll all stop by and check out my new feature series Sweet Southern Sundays!

Allyson

40. fork posted on January 7, 2012 at 10:40 pm (#

I love those containers and I am in desperate need of some for my pantry. I will definitely check Jamie Oliver’s out!

-fork

41. aida mollenkamp posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm (#

These containers are adorable, Cheryl. Thanks for sharing!

42. northern cottage posted on January 10, 2012 at 12:02 am (#

what a fun way to add to a tidy kitchen and yet have some fun & BRING SOME HAPPY with the container and great cupcake liner colors!!

43. Ruth posted on January 10, 2012 at 2:13 pm (#

I love these jars. I love all kinds of jars. Displaying the cupcake liners is awesome. They are so fun.

Ruth

44. Heather posted on January 11, 2012 at 4:09 pm (#

i store mine in a wide mouthed mason jar. I can easily see what colors/prints I have and it keeps them neat and organized!

45. Jen posted on January 15, 2012 at 10:35 am (#

Brilliant!!!!! I am doing this today! Thank you!

46. Georgia posted on March 1, 2012 at 10:33 am (#

PERFECT !! I am purchasing more for other items and a much neater storage cupboard. I also purchased one for just silicone liners and one for cupcakes to keep them seperate . Perfect !! Thanks

47. ChristinaPeterson posted on October 30, 2012 at 11:07 am (#

I found you on pinterest when I was looking to make this idea. I’ve been on a hunt for the perfect jar and this is it! I went to purchase but they don’t ship to the US? How did you get them.. Please help!

• Venessa Hinojosa replied on January 12th, 2013 at 10:53 am

Anyone found a way to purchased these from the US?

• TidyMom replied on January 12th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

If you google spaghetti jar you kind find similar jars all over!

1. Pingback: Mushrooms Stuffed with Bacon, Blue, & Cherry {giveaway}

2. Pingback: Happiness Is…- Recipe: Monster Love Cookies | Cooking for My Kids

3. Pingback: Spaghetti Squash Sesame Noodles Recipe: Vegan, Gluten Free Paleo Diet — Family Fresh Cooking

4. Pingback: Healthy DIY Lunchables: Project Lunch Box Salami & Cheese Bento Boxes — Family Fresh Cooking

5. Pingback: Great Ideas: recipes crafts diy | TidyMom

6. Pingback: Organizing Your Spaces — The Local Honey

7. Pingback: TIP: Cupcake Liner Storage

8. Pingback: Eat Well, Spend Less: Overall Kitchen Organization | Food for My Family

9. Pingback: How to organize kitchen spices with Lori Lange RecipeGirl | TidyMom

10. Pingback: Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Store Cupcake Liners in a DIY Apothecary Jar

11. Pingback: Household tips I learned on Pinterest | SAR Home Staging And Redesign Training

12. Pingback: Creamy Sweet Potato Soup (Vegan) | Gluten Free Pantry