We all know that life can be full of never ending messy moments, especially when you become a mom! and today is the day for you to share YOUR Life’s Messy Moments as part of the Clorox Bleach it Awayprogram!
If you have ever thought about working with a brand, linking up your posts is a great way to get noticed for future opportunities!!
Edited: This Giveaway and Linky Party has ended
Congrats to the 2 winners
Heather from Made Famous By and June (comment #67)
Join the Fun
I’m so excited to hear your stories! I bet some are pretty funny. Just write a post about your messiest moment and link it up here for a chance to win
- $50 Target Gift Card
A big Clorox gift Basket — filled with lots of goodies to help you bounce back from those Messy Moments!!
How do I enter?
1) Write a blog post* telling us us about the messiest moments that you’ll always remember and post it on your blog between now and February 14:
Your messy moments can be with family, friends or even your pets! Spending time with those we love can all lead to to fun and memorable moments, but also some very messy ones. Let’s hear them!
2) Include the following text in your post:
3) Come back here and link up your post to the widget! and leave a comment letting me know you linked up (*don’t have a blog? you can still enter by telling your messy moment in the comments on this post)
If you are interested in extra entries, you have a few options. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one.
1) If you are on Twitter, send out a tweet:
I’m sharing my messy moments with @TidyMom & @Clorox You too can share your #bleachitaway moment & enter to #win http://bit.ly/bleachit
2) Like Clorox on Facebook
3) Like TidyMom on Facebook
Don’t for get the fun with Clorox on Facebook
All of this is happening at www.BleachItAway.com:
- Anyone can share their own unique messy moments for the chance to win $25,000.
- Each day a featured story will be selected and awarded a $100 gift card.
- Everybody who shares a story will receive a Clorox Liquid Bleach coupon to help with the next messy moment.