Beauty

My Favorite Lip Gloss: I’m Lovin’ It

Sephora Glossy Gloss Galore at TidyMom.net

it’s official. I’ve found my new favorite lip gloss, and I found it at Sephora.

I wasn’t even really looking for a new lip gloss {I’m kind of a lip gloss hoarder}.  My daughter and I popped into the magical store the other day so she could pick up a few things.  The incredibly helpful sales girl had THE MOST beautiful lips, and I may have told her that at least a half a dozen times {not at all stalker like, right?}

When I asked her what she had on her lips and she showed me this hot pink tube of sparkly Glossy Gloss- Galore I thought “no WAY” that is NOT what you have on!

“Let’s try it!” she begged me!

and guess what?! I LOVED it!

wearing my favorite lip gloss

I would have never given that tube a second look had I not seen it on someone!  When I look at that color and sparkle, I think “middle school girl”…….but that couldn’t be further from the truth!

I’m telling you, this stuff is wonderful. Not sticky, great shine and just a touch of shimmer all for just $11!  The color is light and I often even wear it over my favorite long lasting lip color for a whole other look.

Favorite Lip Gloss Sephora Glossy Gloss at TidyMom.net

I got several compliments on my lips while I was at BlogHer!  If you’re in the market for a lip gloss, give this stuff a shot.
Or, if you just happen to be walking by a Sephora sometime, you should stop in and give it try.

It comes in several shades, but this is Sephora Glossy Gloss- Galore 05 Sparks Fly Mauve

Do you have a favorite lip gloss? do tell!

In case you missed it, check out my favorite mascara post.

I'm Lovin It Party at TidyMom.net every week!

I’m Lovin’…….Sephora Glossy Gloss – Galore

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

44 Responses to “My Favorite Lip Gloss: I’m Lovin’ It”

1. tanya posted on August 23, 2012 at 8:42 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting Cheryl! Have a wonderful weekend!

2. Ashton @ Something Swanky posted on August 23, 2012 at 8:42 pm (#

When I was in college, I had a roommate who had the BEST taste in everything– it was absolutely flawless. If she said she liked something, I would shamelessly copy her and buy whatever she bought– because I KNEW I would love it more than anything I would pick out for myself. That’s kind of how I feel about your I’m Lovin’ It posts– I always know I’m going to love whatever you pick! I’ve bought several items that you’ve recommended and haven’t regretted one!!! So keep ‘em coming :)

• TidyMom replied on August 23rd, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Oh gosh! Thanks so much! I was getting nervous at first, thought you were going to say, you never liked any of it! HAHA!!!
      Have a great weekend!

3. Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy posted on August 23, 2012 at 8:44 pm (#

Thanks for hosting! THis week, I shared my Beet and Broccoli Pesto Blooms! They’re Gluten/Grain Free, Vegan and Specific Carb Diet SCD Friendly!

4. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles posted on August 23, 2012 at 8:52 pm (#

Thank you so much for the party, Cheryl! Always love coming here!

5. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on August 23, 2012 at 9:05 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Cheryl. LOVE LOVE LOVE the lip gloss on you! Stunning girl.

6. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on August 23, 2012 at 9:09 pm (#

Hey Cheryl, is it super sticky? Is your hair always getting stuck on your lips? That’s usually what drives me away from lip gloss. Kinda been a matte lip stick gal for a while… The color looks very pretty on you.
    Thanks for hosting. Have a super weekend!

• TidyMom replied on August 23rd, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Well, if it’s windy, yes, but that happens with any lip gloss, and I just suffer thru it! lol
      But in general, no it’s not a super sticky lip gloss!

7. angie@diyitnow posted on August 23, 2012 at 9:15 pm (#

Thanks for having this party.

I am loving my bedroom now…..

8. Kimberly Sneed posted on August 23, 2012 at 9:31 pm (#

Ooooooh I love that gloss! I just might have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing the tip – and for hosting your fabulous party as always! xo, Kimberly

9. Dina@4LettreWords posted on August 23, 2012 at 9:48 pm (#

Such a lovely shade!

10. taryn@designdininganddiapers.com posted on August 23, 2012 at 9:56 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting!

11. Jenn posted on August 23, 2012 at 10:15 pm (#

Thanks for the party! I’m a lip gloss hoarder too so I will have to check that one out. I love Sephora! Have a great weekend!

12. Heather @French Press posted on August 23, 2012 at 10:16 pm (#

I have always loved Sephora – and that gloss look gorgeous

13. Angie@Echoes of Laughter posted on August 23, 2012 at 10:33 pm (#

Thank you so much for hosting this party each week Cheryl! Have a wonderful weekend! Angie xo

14. Jocelyn posted on August 23, 2012 at 10:54 pm (#

You do always recommend the best stuff..I love it;-) Sorry I had too! I’m not sure that I have a Sephora store near me…thank goodness for online ordering right? Thank you so much for the great party!!!

15. Sarah @ Alderberry Hill posted on August 24, 2012 at 4:55 am (#

Thanks for the great party again this week, have a fantastic weekend!

16. Mary Beth|Cupcakes and Crinoline posted on August 24, 2012 at 6:04 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting. I love that lip gloss on you ~ it is just beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend.

17. SusieQTpies posted on August 24, 2012 at 7:08 am (#

I’m lovin’ your lip gloss, too! Is that stalkerish? lol I’m a huge fan of lipstick and lipgloss. I am going to get some of this! lol

18. Stephanie posted on August 24, 2012 at 8:42 am (#

My favorite lip gloss is C O Bigelow and I haven’t switched since! Thanks for sharing and inviting us to your party!

19. shelly (cookies and cups) posted on August 24, 2012 at 8:43 am (#

I bought the gloss and really like it! I like to layer it over my lip stain :)

20. Mackenzie posted on August 24, 2012 at 9:00 am (#

Thanks for hosting again!
    -Mackenzie

21. Gina posted on August 24, 2012 at 9:03 am (#

Oh I love the combo of the pink w/ the golden shimmer. Reminds me of my favorite Nars blush- that gives the perfect glow.

22. Kelly posted on August 24, 2012 at 9:03 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a lovely weekend… HUGS!

23. marla posted on August 24, 2012 at 9:05 am (#

LOVE that lip gloss!!! Linking up some posts now :)

24. Diane {Created by Diane} posted on August 24, 2012 at 9:46 am (#

That sure is pretty lip gloss, maybe I should go SHOPPING :)

25. Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet posted on August 24, 2012 at 9:55 am (#

Oh so pretty! I would actually feel good about going for a quick run to the store in my yoga pants and this lip gloss. A mom of three will take any help she can get! :) Thanks, Cheryl!

26. Kristy Life-n-Reflection posted on August 24, 2012 at 10:16 am (#

Oh lovely lip gloss, my kind of color too

27. Cindy B. posted on August 24, 2012 at 11:01 am (#

Thank you, I linked the Peaches and Cream Spread.

28. Carleeh posted on August 24, 2012 at 12:06 pm (#

Hey girl! That lipgloss is fab! But I bet I found it’s awesome nude match at sephora! Have you tried BUXOM lip pots? Omgoodness copacabana is to die for looks great over any color and alone it is the perfect nude lip! It came in the trial size area by the cashier with an awesome mascara for summer! it was only $15 for both. Hope you sneak in their or to the online store to get it before it is gone! Oh ps their is a summer bronze shimmer face by anastacia or something (in a tube) best I have found!

29. Janet posted on August 24, 2012 at 2:27 pm (#

Very pretty! I was thrilled to have found a lip color I loved last week after I was disappointed with the last two I purchased.

30. Jenni@MomEssentials.Net posted on August 26, 2012 at 2:44 am (#

Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of healthy, tasty and delicious Mildly Spicy Strawberry Jalapeño Freezer Jam!

31. Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:18 am (#

I would never give that a second look either–it looks so glittery in the tube!

32. Amanda posted on August 29, 2012 at 7:18 am (#

Pretty! :)

1. Pingback: Beet and Broccoli Pesto Blooms! GF, V, SCD! « glutenfreehappytummy

2. Pingback: Biscoff Granola Bars | Jen's Favorite Cookies

3. Pingback: A Healthier Gluten-Free Crawfish and Crab Gumbo Recipe - Jeanette's Healthy Living

4. Pingback: 12 Easy Make at Home Projects | TidyMom

5. Pingback: How To Use a Stylish Accessory At Your Next Party… | Pride in Photos

6. Pingback: Favorite Things under $25 Holiday Gift Guide | TidyMom