Freebies

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up: Love is in the Air

Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it and this week’s I’m Lovin’ It party had lots of Love in the Air!  Here’s just a few that I’m crushing on this week!

16 Handmade Valentine Ideas

Valentine CraftsValentine Crafts

Homemade Valentines at My Blessed Life | Stuffed Paper Hearts from The Scrap Shoppe Blog |Bookmark Valentines & Printable at Vixen Made | Buckets of Love from Clean and Scentsible

Valentine Printables

Valentine Printables

Pin It

Free Printable Valentines Quote from Simple as That | Free Valentine Sucker Card Printable at Shindig Parties | Be Mine Valentine Tree and Free Printable Tags at The Diary of Dave’s Wife | Free Printable Valentine Bag Toppers from Makoodle

Valentines

Valentine Crafts Collage

Valentine Pot Holder tutorial at Country Momma Cooks | Free Valentine Printables from Diary of Dave’s Wife | Valentine Tree at Alderberry Hill | Valentines on the Hour at Thirty Handmade Days

Valentine Treats

Valentine sweet treats

Red Velvet Cake Batter Dip at Something Swanky | Valentine’s Day Neapolitan Cupcakes from Six Sisters Stuff | Brownie Hearts with Raspberry Butter Cream at A Farm Girl’s Dabbles | Sure Thing Cupcakes from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats

TidyMom I'm Lovin' It There are SO many more great great recipes, crafts and ideas to check out! If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru Sunday evening.

Download and Score a $1 off coupon

Just Spread… Bake… Serve!

Now you can enjoy the great taste of fresh, homemade garlic bread anytime, prepared just the way you like it, with Lia Marie’s Spread!

18 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up: Love is in the Air”

1. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar posted on January 22, 2012 at 6:39 am (#

So many nice ideas here!!

2. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on January 22, 2012 at 8:32 am (#

i love these parties, I get so many ideas, maybe too many some times!

3. Sarah @ Alderberry Hill posted on January 22, 2012 at 9:32 am (#

So happy for the feature, thanks so much!
    And thanks for hosting a fantastic party every week!

4. Paula posted on January 22, 2012 at 9:41 am (#

I’m sorry, I just realized that I forgot to link your site when I joined the party! I’ve since added your link to my post. Thanks for the party and for this great wrap up. So many great ideas for Valentine’s and being one who loves owls, I have to say that one of my favourites is the Valentine tree with that sweet little owl card.

5. Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks posted on January 22, 2012 at 10:05 am (#

SWEET! Thank you SO much for including my SURE THING CUPCAKES in this LOVELY round-up ;) All these FUN Valentine’s ideas have made me a PINNING FOOL – LOL!

6. Megan's Cookin' posted on January 22, 2012 at 10:23 am (#

I’m lovin all the ideas!

7. Mique posted on January 22, 2012 at 10:28 am (#

Thanks for featuring my Valentine’s on the Hour idea Cheryl. All these ideas are so fun!

8. Jenn posted on January 22, 2012 at 11:21 am (#

I love Valentine’s projects! Thank-you so much for featuring my paint can with all of these fabulous ideas! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

9. Deana posted on January 22, 2012 at 12:56 pm (#

Thanks for featuring my pot-holders…….have a very blessed Sunday afternoon!

10. Victoria posted on January 22, 2012 at 2:21 pm (#

Wow, what lovely ideas!! Thanks so much for featuring my Valentine bookmarks in your round up! Have a great day!

11. Ashton posted on January 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm (#

Thanks for the feature!!

12. Rebecca Cooper posted on January 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm (#

loving all these fun ideas! thanks so much for featuring my printable Cheryl!! :)

13. Sinea posted on January 22, 2012 at 3:45 pm (#

Love all the great ideas. Everything is just beautiful.

14. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on January 22, 2012 at 3:54 pm (#

I just adore those little stuffed paper hearts – want to make me some! Thank you so much for the feature, Cheryl – hope you’re having a great weekend!

15. Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe posted on January 23, 2012 at 8:20 am (#

Thank you for featuring my stuffed hearts, Cheryl! You’ve got some amazing Valentine’s inspirations here. I’m so happy to be part of it! :)

16. Val Sweeney Cathell posted on January 23, 2012 at 11:06 am (#

I just love your blog!!! What a beautiful dessert this is! :-) sounds wonderful too~

17. Crystal posted on February 13, 2013 at 12:08 pm (#

Wow! I love your site…..can’t wait for the weekend so I can sit and read, and read, and read. Thanks for the neat things you share with others!

1. Pingback: 8 Winter Craft Ideas | TidyMom