Freebies

12 Summer Recipes & Wallpapers: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up

12 Refreshing Summer Recipes

Pin It

For most of us in the US, the heat is here, the pools are beckoning, and many of us are simply planning to lay back and enjoy!  Summer calls for cold drinks, fresh produce, and BBQ’s!  This week’s I’m Lovin’ It Party was full of recipes that will help you treat your self!

Be sure to check out the other 200+ recipes, crafts and more that were linked up this week!  You all amaze me!

Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes

Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes

Raspberry Green Tea Slushy at Today’s Creative Blog | Red White and Blue Shake at Will Cook for Smiles | Homemade Sparkling Juice at Joyful Homemaking | Cucumber Lime Spritzer from PetitElephant

Sweet Summer Recipes

Fun Summer Desserts

Watermelon Cake at Bird on a Cake | Red White and Blue Cupcake Tops from Crazy for Crust | Frozen Banana Pops from Pint Sized Baker | Scoops of Ice Cream Cookies at Cookie Crazie

Savory Summer Recipes

Savory Summer Recipes

Grilled Tropical Pork Tenderloin at Singing with Birds | Tomato Bruschetta at Jeanette’s Healthy Living | Layered Quinoa Salad with Beet Vinaigrette from Family Fresh Cooking | Italian Potato Salad from Cozy Home Scenes

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

It’s a new month, don’t forget to grab your June 2012 Desktop Wallpapers.

free 2012 June desktop calendar Lee Lou BlogsLeelou Blogs Free June 2012 Desktop

Shabby Shoppe Free June 2012 desktopThe Shabby Shoppe Free Jun 2012 Desktop

17 Responses to “12 Summer Recipes & Wallpapers: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up”

1. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on June 3, 2012 at 10:31 am (#

Woo Hoo!! Thanks, Cheryl, for featuring my Frozen Bananas! I just gave my daughter a big ‘ol KISS for suggesting I make them pink :) Love all the drink ideas as well. Got to try something new tonight for a refreshment!

2. marla posted on June 3, 2012 at 10:33 am (#

Wow Cheryl, I want to try each and envy one of these!!! Thanks for sharing my quinoa too :)

3. Sue posted on June 3, 2012 at 10:33 am (#

That watermelon cake and the ice cream scoop cookies are so adorable!
    Great party, as usual:) Enjoy you day!

4. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on June 3, 2012 at 11:10 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my red, white, and blue cupcake tops! :) I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend Cheryl!

5. kim-todays creative blog posted on June 3, 2012 at 11:29 am (#

Thank you Cheryl! I’m thinking I need to try that cucumber drink. Yum. It look so refreshing

6. Pam (CookieCrazie) posted on June 3, 2012 at 12:45 pm (#

Awwww…..thanks Cheryl, for featuring my Scoops of Ice Cream Cookies. :) Your line up looks awesome…..so refreshing. :) ♥♥♥

7. Jeanette posted on June 3, 2012 at 12:48 pm (#

Cheryl – every one of these bright recipes speaks of Summer – gorgeous! Thank you for including my Tomato Bruschetta :)

8. Shannon @ Cozy Home Scenes posted on June 3, 2012 at 1:38 pm (#

Chery, it was quite the surprise to see my Italian Potato salad featured. Thank you so much for including me this week and hosting as always!

9. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on June 3, 2012 at 2:04 pm (#

I’m excited to try out all these yummy recipes! I might even make that pork tenderloin tonight. Thanks SO much for including my watermelon cake, Cheryl! :0)

10. Diane | An Extraordinary Day posted on June 3, 2012 at 4:43 pm (#

Oh my! So much goodness all in one spot. I must say…that watermelon cake is amazing!

11. Lyuba posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:25 am (#

Yippee! Thank you, Cheryl, for featuring my shake :) Great features!

12. Petit Elefant posted on June 4, 2012 at 2:24 pm (#

Thank you love! xx

13. Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy posted on June 5, 2012 at 2:01 pm (#

what a great bunch of treats! those frozen banana pops look fabulous! thanks for sharing! love your blog!

14. renee posted on June 7, 2012 at 8:29 am (#

Thanks for all of our fabulous features, especially mine! I’m thinking I need to get some frozen bananazzz in the freezer today those look so summer.

15. Debra Kapellakis posted on June 8, 2012 at 12:48 am (#

Thank you for sharing.

16. Sarah @ fancyco.blogspot.com posted on July 20, 2012 at 4:01 pm (#

That quinoa salad looks so cool! Several great ideas I need to try <3

1. Pingback: Layered Quinoa Salad with Beet Vinaigrette Recipe: Healthy-Quick-Easy — Family Fresh Cooking