Tidy Mom

12 Craft and DIY Ideas: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up:

12 ideas for Getting Crafty at TidyMom.net

Is Summer boredom setting in?  There were some great crafts and DIY’s linked up to the party this week!

Here are 12 of my favorites!  I love the happy & creative inspiration that is floating around the blogging community!

Great home decor ideas

Lolly Table Decorations at Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes | No Sew Drop Cloth Patio Curtains from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom | Watering Can Planter at Design Dining and Diapers | Giant Ruffle Lampshade from Johnny in a Dress

craft ideas at TidyMom.net

DIY iPhone Travel Pouch at Rae Gun Ramblings | Painted Wedge Sandals from Made in a Day | Embellished Bathroom Towels at Cute as a Fox | DIY Statement Beaded Necklace from Henry Happened

easy craft tutorials

Placemat Pillows from Southern Scraps | Birthday Countdown at Makeoodle | Starry Night Dyed Book Pages at Yesterday on Tuesday|Plastic Spoon Flower Mirror from This Yellow House

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru this evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

9 Responses to “12 Craft and DIY Ideas: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up:”

1. kim@madeinaday posted on July 15, 2012 at 8:24 am (#

Yay! Thank you so much Cheryl for featuring my Wedge Sandals!! i am glad you like them!!
    Kim

2. Lisa posted on July 15, 2012 at 9:36 am (#

Awesome diy projects found one I can’t wait to do…thanks <3

3. taryn@designdininganddiapers.com posted on July 15, 2012 at 3:11 pm (#

WOW! Thank you so much for including my Succulent Planter! I’m so honored! Hope you are having a great weekend Cheryl :)

4. Paula posted on July 15, 2012 at 9:31 pm (#

Can’t seem to find the link for the placemat pillows everytime I click on it, it takes me to the beads or the table decorations.

5. jamieS posted on July 15, 2012 at 10:04 pm (#

Thank you for including my Patio curtains with your features! Have a great week!
    ~Jamie

6. malia posted on July 16, 2012 at 11:40 am (#

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for the feature! I’m “lovin” Tidy Mom! xo Malia

7. Allie posted on July 16, 2012 at 11:53 am (#

Thank you so much Cheryl for including my spoon mirror! That made me sooo excited to see it included in those awesome projects. Thank you!

8. Camille @ Makoodle posted on July 16, 2012 at 11:24 pm (#

Woo hoo! Thanks for featuring my birthday countdown! Thanks for making me feel special. :)

9. marissa posted on July 19, 2012 at 8:54 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my iphone pouch tutorial!

marissa