Blog News

I’m Lovin’ It – My dog and Pedigree

I don’t talk about one of my biggest loves on my blog NEARLY enough.

This guy……..

Cullen

Cullen

Cullen is a 2 year old  full size Yorkie, he weighs about 12 pounds.  He thinks he’s a 60 pound hunting dog (LOVES to chase squirrels) but is scared of thunder and loud noises.  He runs like a gazelle, goes on “walk abouts” with Dad and spends most of his days in the office with his Mom.

He may not be a *star* like his friend Doogan, but he puts a big smile on my face almost every second of the day.

Cullen & Mom

And now Cullen get’s to play a little role in my blogging. He is now an Official Pedigree Ambassador! How fun is that!! Over the next several weeks we will be sharing information about Pedigree and their new formula dog food. We have always been HUGE Pedigree fans in our house, with 4 furry friends running around, it’s the only food that goes into their bowls and tummies.

Pedigree Ambassdaor

Cullen is so excited about sharing this program with all of you and I hope you join us!

I would love to hear about your furry friends!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin….Cullen and Pedigree dog food!

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

*Having trouble linking up? you MUST be entering a permalink (link directly to your post, NOT your main blog address) AND you MUST link back to http://tidymom.net in your post

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a gift code to thank me for taking the time to participate

34 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It – My dog and Pedigree”

1. Maggie @Midwestern Sewing Girl posted on April 28, 2011 at 9:07 pm (#

Thank you so much for hosting, Cheryl!!! Holy crow, Cullen is adorable…that little face…

2. Allison @ Alli 'n Son posted on April 28, 2011 at 9:38 pm (#

What a cutie! I’d fall in love instantly too.

Thanks for hosting I’m Loving It! I linked up two recipes.

3. lisa posted on April 28, 2011 at 10:16 pm (#

What a little cutie pie! I think little dogs are the best. We have a mini dapple dachshund and she is about six pounds and cute and sassy. Thank you for hosting this fun party. I look forward to it every week!

4. TheBargainBabe posted on April 28, 2011 at 10:19 pm (#

Your dog Cullen is too, too cute!

Thanks for hosting! I linked up some pretty pincushions I found this week!

5. Kami posted on April 28, 2011 at 10:31 pm (#

How cute is Cullen?! Named after one of my favorites! …I think :)

My little Rukkus would be jealous. :)

6. Paula posted on April 28, 2011 at 10:48 pm (#

Awww! Congratulations to Cullen on becoming an official Pedigree Ambassador. He is a beautiful boy and will do you and Pedigree proud.

7. MarytheKay posted on April 28, 2011 at 11:47 pm (#

Your Cullen is PRECIOUS!! And, you know I have to ask…Is he of the Twilight Cullens? :-) Either way–he’s a cutie patootie!

Thanks for hosting such a great linky party! Happy weekend!! I hope you’re enjoying some sunshine over there like we are here in Branson!

8. Steph posted on April 29, 2011 at 1:57 am (#

Oh that face I just want to hug the pup.

9. Neha Kapoor posted on April 29, 2011 at 5:11 am (#

He is adorable!

10. shelly (cookies and cups) posted on April 29, 2011 at 7:32 am (#

What an adorable pup!! I love Yorkies!
    So many fun ideas too :)

11. bridget {bake at 350} posted on April 29, 2011 at 7:47 am (#

Aww…Cullen! An ambassador? So fancy!!! ;) I can’t believe he only weighs 12 pounds, Cheryl! Our cat, Spike, weighs 16!!! Whoa….maybe I need to investigate if Pedigree makes diet cat food! ;)

12. Renee posted on April 29, 2011 at 8:01 am (#

Great blog Tidy Mom!

I enjoy your pictures. You’re invited to my “Party in Paris” today. I’d love for you to share your “best post” from this week to my readers.

Renee

13. MsBrownBird posted on April 29, 2011 at 8:08 am (#

My dog is far too picky to ever stick to just one brand of dog food… if we don’t switch up her dry food every month or so she starts refusing to eat it. If I’ve raised such a princess puppy, I’m terrified to think how picky any child I would raise might one day be!

14. Aimee posted on April 29, 2011 at 8:36 am (#

Love your site, thanks for hosting!! I linked up a few of my favorites from this week! Enjoy!

15. MyBluePeacock posted on April 29, 2011 at 8:58 am (#

Awwwww, Cullen is adorable! Very photogenic….I was planning to post about my new pooch tomorrow, she’s a yorkie mix…I will definitley be linking up to this…I love when bloggers post about their pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Stephanie posted on April 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm (#

Such a cutie! I have a feeling a puppy is in my very near future – my hubby wants one more than the kids :)

Have a great weekend, thanks for hosting.

-Stephanie
    henry  happened

17. Nicole Feliciano posted on April 29, 2011 at 4:11 pm (#

I love this Friday linky! So much great inspiration!

18. Roberta posted on April 29, 2011 at 11:23 pm (#

Hi Cheryl…no furry friends in my home…just my DH…he’s all the animal that I can handle. Thanks again for hosting and I couldn’t wait to link up my magnetic, chalk board, inspiration wall. Hope you have a great weekend, fondly, Roberta

19. teresa posted on April 30, 2011 at 1:56 pm (#

CULLEN!
    CULLEN!
    CULLEN!
    Can you hear us from Bainbridge handsome BOY!!!!!
    OMgoodness!
    We’ve been so wrapped up in all this tornado stuff we didn’t realize Doogan’s pal CULLEN is a PEDIGREE AMBASSADOR!
    WOW~zee!
    We bow to you FUR~BOY!!!!!!
    Congrats!
    We are honored to know such a HANDSOME furry AMBASSADOR!!!!!
    And you are every bit as much of a STAR as your friend Doogan!!!!!
    Come to Bainbridge Island!
    Let’s hike some trails and celebrate!!!!!!
    Yeah for CULLEN!
    Yeah for CHERYL!
    Yeah for Calley!
    Yeah!
    Yeah!
    Yeah!
    Can you tell this post EXCITED Doogan and I!
    Hugs and HAPPY WAGS from Bainbridge Island!!!
    xoxoxoox

20. Chaya posted on May 1, 2011 at 11:52 am (#

Hi, I tried to link up my mini apple bundts but it kept telling me that I need a backlink. I could not link up but you should know that I tried.

• TidyMom replied on May 1st, 2011 at 12:01 pm

The linky widget will only allow links if you link back to my site. If you add my link to your post, you will then be able to add your link to the party!

1. Pingback: Eat Your Peas and Carrots! « NancyCreative