Home and Garden

I’m Lovin’ It – The Cottage Chick

It’s been a while since I shared another blog on I’m Lovin’ It but when I had the chance to meet Denise, The Cottage Chick in person at Blissdom I just knew I needed to share her site with you!

Denise and her family live in a 100 year old farmhouse (my dream!) that they are renovating.

Having many years with no money to fix up her house, Denise had to adapt to a less-than-rich lifestyle.  She discovered ways to get very creative with decorating!

I’m seriously in love with that Pottery Barn mantle!

Cottage style decorating allowed her to  take something and make it beautiful for pennies!  With a can of paint, a glue gun, and some sandpaper you can do wonders in your home!

She has so many resourceful posts like

“My hope is that you will find this blog a source of inspiration and starting point to spark creativity in your own home”

~Denise, The Creative Chick

Go be inspired!

I’m Lovin’…….. The Cottage Chick

Now it’s your turn!

go here to get button code

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s and button here

31 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It – The Cottage Chick”

1. Erin @ Crafts & Sutch posted on February 17, 2011 at 9:22 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting, Cheryl! Have a wonderful weekend!

2. Handy Man, Crafty Woman posted on February 17, 2011 at 11:15 pm (#

Thanks for hosting. there are just too many cute blogs out there to look at! I wish I had more time to look at them all! :-)

3. Tiffanee posted on February 17, 2011 at 11:20 pm (#

I am also loving the Cottage Chick and you. Thanks for hosting!!

4. The Cottage Chick posted on February 17, 2011 at 11:44 pm (#

What a surprise! I am humbled and honored that you would do this. I wanted to cry when I saw it. You did a beautiful job with this post. I don’t deserve such great friends in the blog world. Bless you Cheryl!

Much Love and Hugs!
    Denise

5. Amanda posted on February 18, 2011 at 7:10 am (#

I made your sweetheart cherry cake with a couple of tweaks Cheryl :) I linked it up!

6. naomi posted on February 18, 2011 at 8:47 am (#

OMG, love her home and love her site!

7. Southern Fried Gal posted on February 18, 2011 at 8:53 am (#

OMG – Denise has fabulous style and her pictures are gorgeous! Thank you for introducing me to her! Thank you also for hosting this party. I’m totally loving my updates for spring inspired by a page out of BHG. Thanks for letting me share! Have a fabulous weekend!

8. terri posted on February 18, 2011 at 10:17 am (#

i love this!! i found this linky party from teresa over at bloomin on bainbridge!!
    happy friday! xo

9. QuatroMama posted on February 18, 2011 at 11:28 am (#

Awesome post, Cheryl! So glad I got to meet you BOTH at Blissdom. Linking up for the first time today! =)

10. Dana posted on February 18, 2011 at 11:48 am (#

That’s an awesome blog, thanks for showing it to me! :)

11. LeAnne posted on February 18, 2011 at 12:14 pm (#

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking and I’m sharing a delicious Peppery Cheese Bread. Thanks agian – LeAnne :-)

12. Kristen posted on February 18, 2011 at 12:49 pm (#

I always find the neatest things on your I’m Lovin’ it posts!

13. Cherie Perez posted on February 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm (#

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

14. alex at a moderate life posted on February 18, 2011 at 1:50 pm (#

Hi Cheryl! Don’t you just love finally meeting a blogger from online in person! It is like opening up a present! So glad you shared creative chick with us! I am sharing some baby steps to a rockin life that I am loving right now! Have a great weekend! Alex

15. Tracy posted on February 18, 2011 at 2:35 pm (#

So inspiring!

16. Shaina posted on February 18, 2011 at 7:33 pm (#

The cottage is just gorgeous! Thanks, Cheryl, for a great link-up!

17. Heather@At The Picket Fence posted on February 19, 2011 at 12:23 pm (#

Thank you so much for hosting the party! Always such great inspiration and creativity!

Heather and Vanessa @At The Picket Fence

18. marla posted on February 20, 2011 at 8:37 am (#

Cheryl, love this round up!! Gonna go check out Denise’s blog now :)

19. bridget {bake at 350} posted on February 20, 2011 at 11:33 am (#

Love, love, love!!! Cottage Chick tweeted me when I found that piano and said to go for it…..so I did!!! :)

20. jennyonthespot posted on February 20, 2011 at 4:00 pm (#

Aw…. I LOVE Denise! And it just so happens we have been friends for years… before the days of blogs! I love seeing others love her too – she IS lovable and SO inspiring!

21. SweetSugarBelle posted on February 21, 2011 at 12:08 pm (#

I only meant to sit down for a minute. Hubby is off today and he’s looking at me wondering how just a sec turned into 30 mins, LOL! I love this look! I would never find awsome things like this on my own. Thanks for posting =)

22. SweetSugarBelle posted on February 21, 2011 at 12:11 pm (#

And huge lol, Belle is reading this over my shoulder, and she says who is that (your pic) Is she your friend…And I said She’s tidy mom. So now I have a 3 year old running around saying TYE-DEEEEEEEEEEEE mom….now her dad knows EXACTLY what I was doing!

1. Pingback: Tidymom

2. Pingback: Mom Endeavors

3. Pingback: Classic Pot Roast {my family’s favorite!}

4. Pingback: Soaked Peppery Cheese Bread | The Purposed Heart

5. Pingback: christina mccarthy

6. Pingback: Bacon Brussels Sprouts | The Misadventures of Mrs. B

7. Pingback: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {2-20-11} | TidyMom

8. Pingback: It was a bash! It was a monster, alien, robot bash!

9. Pingback: Caramel Bars