Freebies

Free Easter Printables | I’m Lovin’ It

With Easter being just days away, I’m loving all the cute FREE Easter printables!

Easter Marshmallow Free Printable Card and tags (instructions on how to make the adorable marshmallow chicks too)

Easter-Free-Printables

“Baby Chick” Easter Printables – A collection of free printables that includes: party circles, invitations, food labels, favor tags, water bottle labels, and a “Happy Easter” banner. Designed by Autumn from Autumn Leah Designs.

Free Easter Tags

Adorable Easter Treat Tags

Easter Tags

super cute Spring Subway Art

Don’t forget your cupcakes!! Adorable Cupcake Toppers

free easter cupcake toppers

Who wouldn’t love a chocolate Easter Bunny card ?

See what I mean? So much cuteness all over!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’ Easter Printables!

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

*Having trouble linking up?  you MUST be entering a permalink (link directly to your post, NOT your main blog address) AND you MUST link back to http://tidymom.net in your post

31 Responses to “Free Easter Printables | I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Ami w/AliLilly posted on April 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm (#

Cheryl,
    Hoping you and your family have a blessed Easter Weekend.
    ~Ami

2. Michell Kaul posted on April 21, 2011 at 9:40 pm (#

Thank you for hosting!!

3. Allison @ Alli 'n Son posted on April 21, 2011 at 9:53 pm (#

So cute! I love the Subway Spring art. Thanks for hosting!

4. gnee posted on April 21, 2011 at 10:23 pm (#

Thanks Cheryl for all the printable ideas. I will use some! Happy Easter…cute new pic too.

5. Leigh Anne @YourHomebasedMom posted on April 21, 2011 at 10:32 pm (#

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but have tried numerous times to link up and it’s telling me I don’t have a back link in the post but I do. I added your button plus just a text link and it still won’t work – any ideas for me.
    Here’s the post I’m trying to link up.

• TidyMom replied on April 22nd, 2011 at 5:13 pm

sorry Leigh Anne, I’m working on trying to resolve this……it should link up because you have my link on your page. I put in a report to inlinkz

6. Maggie @Midwestern Sewing Girl posted on April 22, 2011 at 8:47 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting Cheryl!!! Love to see all this amazing inspiration!

7. Laura @ Our House Of Joyful Noise posted on April 22, 2011 at 9:07 am (#

Hi Cheryl! – I was going to link up my Earth Day Cupcakes. But it’s required to link back IN the post you are linking now? Sidebar linked buttons are not acceptable?

8. Mindy @ The Purposed Heart posted on April 22, 2011 at 11:18 am (#

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for hosting this. I love all the great ideas I get here every week. Thanks for sharing the free Easter printables too – sooo cute!

Blessings,
    Mindy

9. Jane posted on April 22, 2011 at 11:34 am (#

I added my Tomato Soup this week. Thanks for hosting!

10. Roberta posted on April 22, 2011 at 6:37 pm (#

This year we are not getting together with family for Easter…just too hard with everyone living all over the country now…and we did get to spend time together last week for my son’s birthday so it sorta makes up for Easter…lol
    So I’m celebrating Earth Day today and sharing my tips for being green. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. Fondly, Roberta

11. Lindy@ItsyBitsyPaper posted on April 23, 2011 at 6:37 am (#

I have a great FREE Download for Peeps Treat Bag Toppers. It isn’t too late to print them off for your Sunday School Classes or Family and Friends.

Here is the link: http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/03/peeps-treat-topper-download.html

12. click here posted on July 31, 2012 at 11:38 am (#

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return
    the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!

I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

13. bingo sites posted on August 24, 2013 at 5:41 am (#

Its not my first time to visit this web page, i am visiting
    this web page dailly and take fastidious facts from here daily.

1. Pingback: Easy Peasy Lemon Pie — Daily Dwelling