Easter Treats | I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {4-9-11}

It’s the weekend!……….. Time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

My favorite part of the week! I just love going thru all of your ideas linked up!

Here’s a few that caught my eye……..

Easter Treats

Spring Rice Krispie Chicks @ She Wears Many Hats
Spring Rice Krispie Treats

These jelly bean filled test tube “carrots” would be adorable tucked in to an Easter Basket @ Nothing But Country

Test Tube Carrots

Tweet Tweet! Sweet Spring Bird Nest Cookies @ Sweet Sugar Belle

Spring Birds Nest Cookies

Oooey Gooey Spring Celebration Brownies @ Leslie’s Life

spring brownies

I’m drooling over these Easter Egg Hunt Cookies filled with a Cadbury CreamEgg @Making Memories with Your Kids

Easter Egg Hunt Cookies

Kettle Corn Rice Krispies Eggs would be a fun yummy treat on any Easter table @ Dine and Dish

Kettle Krispie Treat

Adorable! Little Lamb Cookies @ Domestic Sugar

Little Lamb Cookies

I’m REALLY wanting to go buy Rice Krispies with all these fun yummy treats! Chewy Gooey Rice Krispie Chicks @ Cute as a Fox

Rice Krispie ChicksOne of my favorite Easter treats! Homemade Chocolate Marshmallow Bunnies @ Farm Girl Dabbles

Homemade Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bunnies

If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru Sunday evening or be sure to join next week!

—————————————————————-

I’m excited to introduce a new TidyMom sponsor!

MealtimeMakeover.com

E-mealz will simplify your life,
save time & money!

Makeover your mealtime &
make time for family!

23 Responses to “Easter Treats | I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {4-9-11}”

1. Amber | Bluebonnets & Brownies posted on April 9, 2011 at 9:02 am (#

What a fun roundup! Those brownies with the marshmallow and easter candy topping look awesome!

• Donna Lee Bradbury-Duffy replied on March 24th, 2013 at 12:54 pm

those brownies with marshmallow do look good but I was denied access for recipe, I guess just put on top and bake a bit to melt

• TidyMom replied on March 24th, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Sorry, that post was two years ago, and I guess that blogger has since changed her site. ;(

2. Nancy @SensitivePantry posted on April 9, 2011 at 9:35 am (#

So many fun Easter treats. Love them all but the lambs and chocolate marshmallow bunnies are a few of my favorites.

3. Devi M. posted on April 9, 2011 at 10:50 am (#

Love the jelly bean filled test tube carrots!!

4. Sue posted on April 9, 2011 at 10:55 am (#

Fun Easter treats wrap-up!

5. Emily@SoDomesticated posted on April 9, 2011 at 12:05 pm (#

Love all the adorable Easter treats!

6. Ashley posted on April 9, 2011 at 12:27 pm (#

Thanks so much for the feature!! I’m so excited. I am loving all those treats. The marshmallowy brownies look delish!

7. Marla posted on April 9, 2011 at 12:29 pm (#

These women are all amazingly talented. These Easter treats look amazing!

8. Jennifer (savor) posted on April 9, 2011 at 12:36 pm (#

Great Inspirations! Here is one you may like as well. Peanut Butter Crispy Treats Easter Pops: http://www.savoringthethyme.com/2011/04/not-cake-pops-but-crispy-treats-easter-pops/

9. Cookbook Queen posted on April 9, 2011 at 2:17 pm (#

Love all these treats!! And now I’m hungry.

10. Erin @ Making Memories posted on April 9, 2011 at 3:36 pm (#

Thank you so much Cheryl! I really appreciate you featuring our cookies! Now I’m off to check out all the amazing creations you featured! Thanks!!!

11. Brenda posted on April 9, 2011 at 7:20 pm (#

Thank you for so many cute ideas!

12. The Lucky Wife posted on April 9, 2011 at 8:21 pm (#

We made the brownies with the marshmallow topping today with a little adaptation for an Easter presentation. Ours did not turn out like the picture (not sure many things do on the first attempt!), but boy are they YUMMY.

13. SweetSugarBelle posted on April 9, 2011 at 10:25 pm (#

I am loving the chocolate marshmallows, AND I found a new cookie friend! Lovin’ it too! Thanks for featuring me =)

14. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on April 9, 2011 at 11:05 pm (#

I just love all these happy treats! My girls loved looking at these, too, and now we have more that we want to make before Easter arrives! Thank you so much for featuring our chocolate marshmallow bunnies – I really appreciate it.

15. Paula posted on April 9, 2011 at 11:18 pm (#

What a delightful round-up. I love Easter season. So full of promise and wonderful colours and so many inspirational decorating ideas!

16. Heather Ozee posted on April 11, 2011 at 7:48 am (#

Adorable Easter treats! ;)

17. Kristen posted on April 11, 2011 at 10:08 am (#

So many cute Easter ideas!

18. Tracy posted on April 11, 2011 at 2:08 pm (#

Beautiful Easter treats!!

19. Tickled Red posted on April 11, 2011 at 11:58 pm (#

What a great group of Easter treats! The marshmallow bunnies are calling my name :)

20. naomi posted on April 12, 2011 at 1:53 pm (#

Great round up of some wonderful Easter treats!

21. Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction posted on April 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm (#

Loving these… So many fun treats for Easter!