Rotisserie Pulled Chicken Salad Sandwiches
The Family Dish has this great little cookbook that is stuffed full of family friendly recipes!
It’s been SOOO hot here in St. Louis, I’ve been looking for meals that wont heat up my kitchen, so last week we decided on sandwiches.
The Rotisserie Pulled Chicken Salad Sandwiches got a BIG thumbs up! I think eating this on a nice big kaiser roll really made it extra yummy!
(adapted from The Family Dish recipes)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie or leftover chicken
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 kaiser rolls (or hamburger buns)
- 4 slices American, cheddar or pepper Jack cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, celery and carrots in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Spoon chicken salad onto rolls, then top with cheese and lettuce.
This recipe can easily be doubled or more and would be GREAT for picnics!
I also shared this recipe on The Family Dish website.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, Mouth Watering Mondays and Tuesdays at the Table, Tuesday Tastes, Tasty Tuesday,Delicious Dishes
*Disclosure- This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in Unilever’s Family Dish Program. For more great ideas, go to www.thefamilydish.com.