Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ It – Spooktacular September

Fall is my favorite time of year!  The crisp cool air is welcome after the oppressive summer heat.  The warm scent of leaves burning, fireplaces smoking and apples and pumpkins baked in pies……..it all leads to one thing…….

Halloween!

The talented ladies at eighteen25 are hosting a big spooktacular event the entire month of September, filled with posts from creative bloggers who will be sharing spooky ideas  to get us ready for Halloween!
(yours truly will be posting a frighteningly good treat on Sept 6th)

and not only will there be lots of fun and scary ideas,
there will also be some frightfully good giveaways.
You won’t want to miss a thing!!

I’m Lovin’…….Fall, Halloween and Spooktacular September!

Now it’s your turn!

go here to get button code

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s and button here

Search & Win

23 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It – Spooktacular September”

1. Liz@HoosierHomemade posted on September 2, 2010 at 8:26 pm (#

Sounds like a blast! I can’t wait to all the great stuff!
    Thanks so much for hosting today Cheryl!
    ~Liz

2. jen @ tatertots and jello posted on September 2, 2010 at 9:25 pm (#

That party is such fun! I LOVE Halloween. I can’t wait to see your yummy treat!

xoxo
    Jen

3. Lolly Jane posted on September 2, 2010 at 10:04 pm (#

headed over to 1825. thanks for hosting!! :)kelli & kristi

4. Teresa posted on September 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm (#

Your first paragraph gave me the first little inkling of being ready for fall – I’ve been fighting it hard! But, all that talk of leaves and pies and all things cozy is helping me let go of summer. (Actually, summer is gone here – as we speak I am wrapped in two blankets) Time to move on! Can’t wait to see your treat.

• TidyMom replied on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:07 am

WOW blankets already Teresa!?….brrrrr

5. Diann @ the Thrifty Groove posted on September 3, 2010 at 12:29 am (#

Sounds like a very fun party!

6. April @ The 21st Century Housewife posted on September 3, 2010 at 12:44 am (#

Spooktacular sounds really cool – I’ll definitely go and check it out! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

7. MommyTopics.com posted on September 3, 2010 at 1:04 am (#

Okay, your first paragraph got me all crazy inside because as much as I’m dying to experience all that fallness RIGHT NOW, I live in Southern California and none of it is going to arrive until about October 30th. But you make it sound so good… I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I must. We still have plenty of heat ahead.

Blessings
    Rachymommy – MommyTopics.com

• TidyMom replied on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:08 am

Don’t worry, it’s not like that here yet either…..but we do get a taste here and there. Today’s high is only supposed to be 77 – but back to 90 by Monday.

8. Sue posted on September 3, 2010 at 8:36 am (#

I’m with you Cheryl! Though it never gets very warm here on the central coast, I still love fall with the crisp air and everything you mentioned! I’m so happy that it’s September!

9. Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} posted on September 3, 2010 at 9:23 am (#

Spooktacular September looks like loads of fun! What a great time of year :) Not going to cool down here anytime soon, it was 110 yesterday. No crisp fall leaves, but plenty of fall spirit!

10. Carol@easytobeglutenfree posted on September 3, 2010 at 9:26 am (#

My first time here. I have a friend who’s birthday is on Halloween so I am looking forward to getting some new ideas for her gifts. Thanks for hosting the swap – I am linking up with Herbed Summer Green Beans.

11. Ami Allison posted on September 3, 2010 at 10:12 am (#

I actually marked in my calender to go check out eighteen25 on the 6th!! :)
    Thanks for hosting again, Cheryl! :)

12. teresa posted on September 3, 2010 at 10:48 am (#

WOW~ZIE!
    Halloween already!
    Can’t believe it!
    This looks like a fabulous celebration!
    And such a CUTE button!
    I’m all about CUTE buttons!
    Can’t wait to see what SCARY treat you post!
    Happy Happy Happy HOLIDAY weekend to you my friend!
    Hugs and Snuggles!
    Teresa

13. Laura Aridgides posted on September 3, 2010 at 11:26 am (#

My link up is about recipe organization this week!

To your success,
    Dr. Laura

14. luxurycardstore.com posted on September 3, 2010 at 5:10 pm (#

Sounds great!
    I would like to learn the best way to transfer the vinyl for etching glass.

15. Debbi Does Dinner Healthy posted on September 3, 2010 at 7:00 pm (#

We’re not so into the spooky stuff but I used to be when I was younger! Thanks for hosting and I love to look at all the links! Great stuff, thanks!

16. Memories by Christine scrapbooking posted on September 3, 2010 at 10:19 pm (#

I also adore fall:) Looking forward to your post on the 6th:)

17. bridget {bake at 350} posted on September 5, 2010 at 4:15 pm (#

I can’t WAIT!!! Yay, fall! Yay, Halloween!!! Yay, TidyMom!!!

1. Pingback: Triple Chocolate Pound Cake « NancyCreative

2. Pingback: Tidymom

3. Pingback: Renee Goerger

4. Pingback: Tidy-Up Thursday - Organize Your Recipes | WhoIsLaura.com ~ Dr. Laura's Adventures