Ugh, we have had more than 10 days in a row of 90+ temps with our heat index over 100!
She requested her favorite cake…..so I thought I’d share with you!
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake mix, prepared
- 1 pound (4 cups) powdered sugar
- 1- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Flour & grease 9×13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Sprinkle coconut and pecans in bottom of pan
- Prepare cake mix per box instructions
- Pour prepared cake batter over coconut & pecans
- Mix sugar, cheese and butter in medium bowl until well blended
- Pour/spoon over cake batter – do NOT mix in
- Bake 50-55 mins
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.