follow TidyMom on Pinterest

Baby Shower Cookies | I’m Lovin’ It

Cut-out butter cookies decorated for a baby shower– onesie and baby bottles

baby shower sugar cookies

What am I Lovin’ this week?

I have to be honest here……..

if you had asked me last week,
I probably would NOT have said I was loving these cookies! lol

Our nephew and his wife are expecting their first baby, a little girl, in May. For her baby shower instead of having a cake, I made cookies and cupcakes.

I was excited to try out the new onesie and baby bottle cookie cutters I had recently bought.

I drew up my plans on paper, and got to work.

They took a lot of time and patience……
and I wasn’t thrilled with them when I finished them.

But now looking back, I guess they’re not too bad!
Everyone at the shower loved them!

Butter Cookie Recipe

Royal Icing Recipe

I bagged them all up and took them in a basket!

baby bottle and onsie cookies for baby shower at TidyMom.net

I also made the raspberry filled vanilla cupcakes again, like I did for Easter,
but this time with pink butter cream.

Raspberry filled cupcakes

I just love baby showers………and baby bellies!

Erin 4-11-10 (old color)

Isn’t she so cute?

It wont be much longer!

I linked this post up at Bake at 350 – Bridget wanted to see what we’ve been baking this spring!! – check out all the great links and Bridget’s strawberry cookies!!

EDITED:  Sorry, but this linky widget is no longer available

If you’re new to TidyMom, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed or Email. I would also love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for visiting!
About TidyMom

Comments

1. 51

The cookies are adorable! I can imagine the amount of time…and patience…these took. You win the gold star! :-) The cupcakes are beautiful too. Amazing job, honestly!

2. 52

3. 53

Your cookies are amazingly clever. I found your blog by chance. I planned just to say hello but I was lured by your other posts and spent way too much time here. I really like what you are doing here. I''ll be back often. Have a great day. Blessings…Mary

4. 54

5. 55
    MarytheKay says:

Well, let me join in and say the cookies really ARE adorable! Sure wish I had one right now!!!

I meant to write last night…to say thanks for letting me link up to the party! It's my first time! I'm loving all the great ideas. :-)

6. 56
    MarytheKay says:

7. 57

Hey Cheryl!!! Your cookies look amazing!!!! I am too scared to even try to makes these!!!! I can't even boil water! ha!

8. 58

9. 59

The cookies are adorable and all the party decor. I am glad I could join your link party…thanks for stopping by too!

10. 60

11. 61
    Fleur de Bee says:

These are just DARLING!!! The time you put into them truly makes them works of art I wouldn't even want to eat…wait, yes I would yum! lol

xo Molly

12. 62
    Fleur de Bee says:

xo Molly

13. 63

You did an outstanding job on those cookies. Will you share the recipe for the cookies/icing?!?!

thanks!

imisstx at comcast dot net

14. 64

thanks!

imisstx at comcast dot net

15. 65

I'm getting ready to make cookies for a baby shower too, lol! This was perfect timing… yours turned out great!

16. 66

17. 67
    Alison@howdoesshe says:

Okay it's on the calendar…We are going to link up every friday…not saturday:)
    What time do you post and we will be there!
    Thanks for doing this and O my goodness I wish I could make cookies like you! Love the polka-dots!

18. 68
    Alison@howdoesshe says:

Okay it's on the calendar…We are going to link up every friday…not saturday:)
    What time do you post and we will be there!

19. 69
    Sugar Bananas says:

Beautiful cookies! Baby girls are just so fun :) Thanks for hosting.

20. 70
    Sugar Bananas says:

Beautiful cookies! Baby girls are just so fun :) Thanks for hosting.

21. 71
    polwig.com says:

The cookies look so good…make me want to host a baby shower.

22. 72
    polwig.com says:

The cookies look so good…make me want to host a baby shower.

23. 73

Are you kidding me!? You weren't thrilled with them!? CHERYL,…I keep getting so jealous of your royal icing cookies. They are gorgeous!! :) I have been trying my skill lately with royal icing too,…and well,…let's just say I am envious of your talent! ;)

24. 74

25. 75
    Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend says:

Baby bellies are my favorites….I have not had enough blog time lately…So glad that I stopped by tonight..Be sure and stop by main blog
    and witness a miracle.

26. 76
    Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend says:

and witness a miracle.

27. 77

Hi!

Came over from Bake 350!!

Love the cookies! I can see you are a perfectionist AND tidy mom!! hehehe

Love,
    Bird

28. 78

Hi!

Came over from Bake 350!!

Love the cookies! I can see you are a perfectionist AND tidy mom!! hehehe

Love,
    Bird

29. 79
    Sue Sparks says:

Your cookies are adorable, and i love the filled cupcakes!

30. 80
    Sue Sparks says:

Your cookies are adorable, and i love the filled cupcakes!

I’d love to hear from you, leave a comment