I have a lot going on right now, so I have another guest post for you today!
*Aren’t friend great to help out when you have a lot on your plate?*
My buddy Amy of Living Locurto and I Heart Faces sent over a fantastic recipe to share with us!!
Amy is a work-from-home wife and mom of two from Texas. Her blog is full of free printables, menu plans, recipes, fun party ideas and crafts.
Guess this southern girl was missing out, because this is some GOOD stuff:-)
Hope you enjoy!
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese
- 1/4 lb swiss cheese
- 1/4 lb thin sliced salami
- 1/4 lb pepperoni
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with one can of dough. Layer the meats, sliced cheeses and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of this mixture over the peppers.
- Unroll the second package of dough, and place over the top of the peppers. Brush with the remaining egg mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.