Twilight Valentines and Peppermint Bark
wishing I could find Twilight Valentines.
So what does she do???????
She goes and finds me some FREE downloads so I can
print my own Twilight Valentines!
So all you Twilightaholics out there,
head over to Living Locurto and print your
Twilight Valentine for your “Edward”
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Need a SWEET TREAT
to give your Valentine?
I’ve made this treat at Christmas time, and thought it would make a wonderful Valentine treat as well!! It’s SO simple to make and was a huge hit with my family and friends.
Makes a cute gift packaged many different ways. I put mine in celo bags, with ribbon tied around it. You could also put them in a cute tin, box or even an antique cup & saucer.
- 1 pound of white chocolate, chopped
- 1 pound of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 box of peppermint candy canes (11-12oz)
- 1/2 tsp. pure peppermint oil
- Break up peppermint candy canes in a plastic bag, setting aside 1/4 of the pieces.
- Next melt the bittersweet chocolate until all pieces are smooth, then add in 1/4 tsp. of peppermint oil.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet pan that has been lined with wax paper and spread evenly. Chill approximately one hour.
- Now melt the white chocolate until all pieces are smooth, add 1/4 tsp. of peppermint oil and 3/4 of the the peppermint pieces.
- Spread the white chocolate over the dark chocolate use a spatula and spread to the edge of the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining peppermint pieces.
- Chill until hardened (about 4 hours or overnight) then break apart into bite size pieces and serve or package into gifts.
Will keep in fridge for 5-6 weeks.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
is the last day to enter my Valentine Giveaway!