DIY/Crafts

Fabulous Fabric Key Chain!

If you’re like me, you can never find your keys in the bottom of your purse. How is it that they can be the last thing you threw in your purse, but make their way to the darkest corner on the bottom in no time flat?

Imagine my excitement when I found Amy and her FABULOUS blog

The Idea Room!
Amy has a great EASY tutorial on how to make your own

Fashionable Fabric Key Chain!

Click here for her step-by-step tutorial

Look at the one I made!
Prepare your self! Amy’s blog is drool-worthy

and full of SO many GREAT ideas and photos!

She just does a little bit of everything,

and you secretly wish you could be her you wish you could have her talent.

Photobucket

Please go tell Amy hello! and remember,

I’m not responsible for your addiction to her blog! LOL

I’ve added this to Get Your Craft on at Today’s Creative Blog.

14 Responses to “Fabulous Fabric Key Chain!”

1. He & Me + 3 posted on September 23, 2009 at 9:25 am (#

Those are so cool looking.

2. He & Me + 3 posted on September 23, 2009 at 9:25 am (#

Those are so cool looking.

3. **Amy** posted on September 23, 2009 at 10:47 am (#

Thanks for all the kind words! Yours turned out great! I love your fabric choices!! Thanks for the link!

4. **Amy** posted on September 23, 2009 at 10:47 am (#

5. { L } posted on September 23, 2009 at 11:13 am (#

On my way right now! Yes, my keys always get lost deep down in the corners of my purse, lol. You did a great job on yours, it looks fabulous!

6. { L } posted on September 23, 2009 at 11:13 am (#

7. Jenny posted on September 23, 2009 at 12:13 pm (#

How cute, I'm off to her blog now!

8. Jenny posted on September 23, 2009 at 12:13 pm (#

How cute, I'm off to her blog now!

9. Michaela posted on September 23, 2009 at 1:09 pm (#

What a cute key chain! Thanks for letting us know about the Idea Room. You're right, it's hard not to get addicted to it!

10. Michaela posted on September 23, 2009 at 1:09 pm (#

11. Laurel @ Ducks in a Row posted on September 23, 2009 at 11:33 pm (#

I've been NEEDING to make me one of these – love what you made!

12. Laurel @ Ducks in a Row posted on September 23, 2009 at 11:33 pm (#

I've been NEEDING to make me one of these – love what you made!

1. Pingback: Top 2009 TidyMom projects | TidyMom