Well, the garage sale was a huge success and we’re glad it’s behind us! We did as much on Friday night in an hour and half at our VIP Sale as we did at the actual garage sale on Saturday from 7am until 1pm.
Today is Allison’s first basketball game of the season. The parents get together and bring food/dinner up to the girls before the game. We are supposed to bring the chips, but Allison and I thought it would be fun and a treat to make some cookies too!! We pulled out a favorite super easy cookies recipe, and iced them in purple and white for the team colors.
- Box of Cake Mix (any flavor – Funfetti is fun!)
- 2 Eggs
- Vegetable Oil (use amount called for on box directions for cake recipe)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and then form into 1? balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes.
- Let cool and then frost with your favorite frosting.
- That’s it!
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.