Spicy Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix
This Spicy Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix is crunchy, savory and a cinch to make. It’s perfect for a party, football watching, movie night, or any night!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
This Goldfish Snack Mix is perfect for all of your snacking needs!
Goldfish Snack Mix — those words evoke a party, don’t they?! We had our first party here at the new house this past weekend. It was too hot to be outside, so we had 18 adults and 10 little ones all inside, and you know what? I didn’t stress about it. Not one bit.
I didn’t turn into psycho Cheryl like I usually do when we entertain. I channeled my inner Sandy and Kristen and kept myself pretty laid back about the whole thing. Did I make ALL of the food? heck no, I made my lasagna and Amber’s Creamed Corn (that was AMAZING).
Steve grilled some burgers and chicken early in the day and let them simmer in a pan of BBQ sauce until the party.
My mom brought cheese potatoes and baked beans, and a few others brought desserts, and I picked up some cookies and cupcakes from the grocery store.
I put out a few bowls of chips and popcorn and made a large batch of the most delicious Spicy Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix.
A simple menu that made it very stress-free and allowed time to just enjoy our company!
What Is Spicy Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix?
There are tons of snack mixes out there. We are big fans of Goldfish crackers. This snack mix is flavored with Ranch dressing mix, dill weed and a bit of Worcestershire, with some pecan halves thrown in for a little change.
It’s incredibly addictive, and makes plenty for a large crowd or party, but could also be easily halved or doubled to suit your needs. You can also use any combination of Goldfish crackers and the mix will be every bit as tasty!
You can find and print the full recipe at the end of this post.
How Can I Customize This Snack Mix?
Like all snack mixes, it’s super easy to change it up and customize the snack mix to your own liking!
- add pretzels and/or oyster crackers
- change up the nuts – peanuts, walnuts whatever kind of nuts or combination that rock your world
- kick up the spice factor and add bit of cayenne pepper, smoked paprika or any other spicy flavoring that you like
Like This Goldfish Snack Mix Recipe? Pin It!
How are you when it comes to throwing a party? Do you stress out, or are you laid back?
Follow Along On Social Media
If you’re looking for even more inspiration check out the fun little group I created on Facebook, I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 2 (6.6 ounce) bags plain Goldfish crackers
- 2 (6.6 ounce) bags cheddar Goldfish crackers
- 1½ cups pecan halves
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250° F
- Combine crackers and pecans in a large bowl.
- Mix melted butter with Ranch dressing mix, dill weed, and Worcestershire sauce, and pour over crackers and nuts. Using a wooden spoon, gently stir to coat.
- Pour snack mix onto parchment-lined large roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Place pan in the center of the oven and bake for one hour, carefully stir the mix every 15 minutes while baking.
- Cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container.
feel free to use any combination of flavors of goldfish crackers - just be sure to use 4 (6.6 ounce) bags total.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 25mg Sodium: 393mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g