Save the Date! #Soupapalooza 2012
It’s that time of year……..cold winter weather and soup. They just go hand in hand. Even if you’ve had a mild winter like many of us have, there’s still nothing better to warm the soul. Soup, stew, chili, chowder…….have all been staples in our diets for centuries and can be the perfect appetizer or a quick and easy meal.
Last year Kristen of Dine and Dish and I hosted Soupapalooza and it was such a huge success we promised to bring it back this year, even bigger and better!
So this year KitchenAid, Kristen and I, along with some other wonderful sponsors are inviting you to share your favorite soup recipes here at TidyMom.net and DineandDish.net starting February 28 thru March 5, 2012.
and like every great party……..there will be prizes from some fabulous sponsors!!
How to Participate in SoupaPalooza
1. Write and post a recipe on your blog featuring a soup, stew, chili, or chowder. (can be an old post…just PLEASE be sure to link back AND follow #2 below)
3. Starting Feb 28th thru March 5th add your link to your soup post to the widget on either TidyMom or Dine and Dish (we have the same widget code, so only add it on one site). UPDATE: Soupapalooza party is now LIVE – add your recipe here
4. Don’t have a blog? no problem…..leave your recipe in the comments on the day of the SoupaPalooza party (Feb 28 – March 5, 2012)
- Sample Tweet: Join @DineandDish & @TidyMom for #Soupapalooza Share your recipes (and WIN) here: https://tidymom.net or http://dineanddish.net Pls RT
- Instagram photo’s of your soup or making your soup using the hashtag #shotofsoup and/or #soupapalooza
6. Button for your sidebars or posts – if you would like a button for your sidebar or post, use the one below and link to either of our sites.
7. Have fun and enjoy!
Get your ladles ready and turn up the heat and we’ll see you here starting February 28th!
Disclaimer: Thank you to KitchenAid, Red Star Yeast and Le Creuset for providing compensation and prizes for Soupapalooza. The views and opinions expressed on TidyMom are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with the products and brands.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.